150: Planning

The soybeans are beaten into powder, and the water is boiled in the pot for a long time, and the soy milk can be added. 

Zhou Ji won't make the tofu nor has he made it, but before, he used to make soymilk from a soymilk machine, he also know how to make soymilk, for example, it need to be boiled repeatedly. 

 Probably because the soybean had been beaten too much, there was no bean dregs in the soymilk he cooked, and there was only a strong smell of beans. 

     But after cooking for a long time, the smell is light. 

 Milky white soymilk is placed in the pottery pot. It looks very tempting. Xiong Ye said: "This color is the same as milk." 

    Zhou Ji: "..." When Xiong Ye described something, he really didn't pay much attention to it! 

   "Is it so delicious?" Xiong Ye asked, the things that Zhou made were very delicious but he don't know if this thing is good or not. 

 "It's delicious." Zhou Ji took a bowl and put a soymilk in the bowl, then add a spoonful of sugar for Xiong Ye drink. Soymilk is a drink that many people don't like, but after sugar, most people can accept it. 

    He believes that Xiong Ye who likes sweets must like it. 

    "Zhou, give me a taste." Hai Feng came: "The bean is obviously yellow, but it turned out to be such a milky soup... It looked so good." 

    Zhou Ji gave Hai Feng a bowl of soymilk, but didn't add sugar. 

  The sugar he and Xiong Ye usually eat, is made from the sweet sticks juice, and it took a lot of effort to get a little bit... he would not easily give it to others. 

   Hai Feng took the bowl of soy milk in his hand, and he was very excited to take a sip and then he froze. 

 "Grandfather..." Baby Xiaomi came. 

     Hai Feng gave the bowl to Baby Xiaomi: "Baby, you drink it."

Baby Xiaomi is very excited to take a sip and froze. 

"Baby..." The Rhinoceros Beastmaster looked over.

   Baby Xiaomi gave the soymilk to his father and learned from Hai Feng and said: "Father, drink."

The Rhinoceros Beastmaster is very happy to try all kinds of fresh food from the Big Bear Tribe, and then take the soymilk and drink it in one gulp. 

 Hai Feng waited for him to show an unpleasant expression. He didn't expect that the Rhinoceros Beastmaster to be surprise: "This tastes really good." 

   The Rhinoceros Beastmaster, who likes to eat vegetables, quite like the original soymilk. 

    "Rhinoceros Beastmaster likes it, just drink more." Zhou Ji invited the Rhinoceros Beastmaster to drink together. 

 He doesn't reject the original soymilk, but others don't like it. The rest of the soymilk, he drank it with the Rhinoceros Beastmaster. 

 The other Beastmasters have already left, but the Rhinoceros Beastmaster hasn't left, and he's ready to stay. 

     Zhou Ji asked: "Why don't the Rhinoceros Beastmaster go to the Giant Rhinoceros Tribe?" 

       "Don't you know the reason?" Rhinoceros Beastmaster said.

    "Have you checked it out?" Zhou Ji asked. 

   The Rhinoceros Beastmaster sighed and said: "I found a little news."