161: Go Home

🎊🎊🎊 LAST CHAPTER

  Zhou Ji is deliberately attacking Shi Li, and said: "Because of Xiong Ye, you have become famous in your previous life. I didn't expect you to be contented. After having the chance to come back again and do stupid things one after another."

Shi Li lay on the ground, but Zhou Ji is still standing. 

    Zhou Ji is standing at the door, outside the door, the afterglow of the golden sunset shines in, as if to give Zhou Ji a quiet golden light. 

  Shi Li looked at Zhou Ji like this and suddenly said: "Is it you? Is it yo, who send me back? You've got a crush on Xiong Ye and you send me back, making me fool..." Shi Li said and spit out a blood. 

     Zhou Ji: "..." 

    Zhou Ji didn't think that Shi Li would think like that. 

   This is absolutely impossible. He doesn't have such a skill. If Shi Li is really telling the truth, in the previous life of Shi Li, he will not like someone who has someone else in his heart. 

    However, It's good that Shi Li is thinking like this. 

    He must regret it at this moment, and then he will die in remorse... 

   Zhou Ji has a sympathy for Shi Li. 

  Shi Li really regret that, if he is with Xiong Ye, he will be able to become a Beastmaster, but he and Xiong Ye are separated! 

In his previous life, it was actually not as bad as he thought... Although after the Big Bear Tribe was destroyed by the Giant Tiger Tribe, they lived a long and violent life, but after he and Xiong Ye became stronger, they had a better life. 

   Xiong Ye has always been good to him. Even if he was the Chief and he is stronger than him, he has always given him face. 

     Xiong Ye is not letting him find someone else, but Xiong Ye himself doesn't find someone else. 

  Shi Li is more and more regretful, and during this time, he feel that something is broken in his body. 

    Shi Li has lost his breath.

    Zhou Ji looked at him and walked toward the Beast Temple. On the way, he picked a leaf and let a plum tree next to him produce some plums. 

 Zhou Ji took the plums wrapped it in the leaves and went to find Xiong Ye. 

    When he spoke to Shi Li, he always paid attention to Xiong Ye. 

    The Beast Temple had some instruments in it and Xiong Ye began to look around idly but later, he began to look at the Beast God Statue, and said. "It's not like at all." 

   Zhou Ji went in with the plums in his hand, and then said to Xiong Ye: "Would you like to eat a plum?"

     "Yes!" Xiong Ye said, and a little confused: "Isn't plums will ripe in two months?" 

    "I can make it grow faster." Zhou Ji said. 

     Xiong Ye immediately thought of Zhou as a Beast God. For Zhou, letting the plums grow a little faster seems to be a very simple matter. 

    "Zhou, you're amazing." Xiong Ye, suddenly feels a little bad. 

    Compared with Zhou, is he be too useless? 

    Xiong Ye is worried, suddenly heard Zhou asked: "Xiong Ye, ​​if Shi Li had not suddenly changed his mind, but he became a partner with you, it is also very good for you, will you always be with him?"