96: Empty Cave

When fighting with the Giant Tiger Tribes, Xiong Ye generally do not go personally, he let other people in the tribe go.

This is to train the fighting power of the people in the tribe, and also to avenge the people of the Xiaoxi Tribe and the Qingshan Tribe.

He is usually in the side watching, when his tribe people encounter danger, he will rushed out, then the knocked, killed, and then save his own people.

The people who he had taken from the Giant Tiger Tribe from the beginning, he sent them back to the tribe, but the people who were caught from the Giant Tiger Tribe, they could not do this - they pursued all the way, they are a little far away from the Big Bear Tribe.

Xiong Ye gave those people to the people who followed him to chase the Giant Tiger Tribe. The Qingshan Tribe.

The people of the Qingshan Tribe are full of hatred. Among the prisoners he caught, the people who have not killed the Qingshan Tribe are okay, at most they are beaten and then become slaves, but those who have killed the people of the Qingshan Tribe, there is no good end.

The people of the Qingshan Tribe can't let go of their enemy. Their hatred needs the blood of the enemy to wash it.

This afternoon, once again, after finding trouble for the people of the Giant Tiger Tribe, Xiong Ye hunted a dinosaur with everyone and baked it together.

They are responsible for chasing the Giant Tiger Tribe. There are a total of 82 people, half of whom are in the tribes that have been destroyed by the Giant Tiger Tribe. At this time, everyone is surrounded by fire. Some people are sobbing: "I finally revenge. ... my child..."

Xiong Ye sighed and took some spices from his parcel and carefully sprinkled it on his barbecue.

Fortunately, Zhou got the love of the Beast God, or else... The end of the Big Bear Tribe will be probably similar to the Qingshan Tribe and the Xiaoxi Tribe.

Thank you,God Beast, and thank you,Zhou!

Xiong Ye looked at his barbecue and began to think about it.

His craftsmanship is really not as good as Zhou. Fortunately, Zhou gave him some spices before going out.

"Xiong Ye, ​​give me some chili powder." Zhu Zhanzheng came over.

"No." Xiong Ye said: "I don't have much left."

"You obviously have a lot!"

"But we may have to spend a month outside." Xiong Ye looked at Zhu Zhanzheng, faintly said: "One month "

Zhu Zhanzheng has nothing to say .

Xiong Ye said again: "Zhu Zhanzheng, you think that Zhou is thinking about me now?"

Zhu Zhanzheng "Oh", and did not want to take care of Xiong Ye.

Xiong Ye is still saying: "I am not there, I don't know if anyone is going to hunt for Zhou, and I don't know if he will be afraid at night. He is always afraid of cold. If I don't become an animal shape, Will he be frozen?"

Zhu Zhanzheng: "You become an animal shape and sleep with him? Not afraid of pressing him?" The Brown Bear shape of Xiong Ye is too big! By the way, their bed... Xiong Ye, Big Brown Bear Beast shape can sleep?

"How can I pressed Zhou? He is sleeping on me." Xiong Ye said. He likes to become an animal, and then let Zhou sleep on his body.

Zhu Zhanzheng didn't want to talk. Didn't Xiong Ye just see Zhou a few days ago? Do you have to think so much of this? His companion..