158: Invicible

🌰🌰🌰

   It's not clear when did the Beast Temple existed but one thing is for certain: In the Beast Temple, There are so mang legends about the Beast God, that have been passed down.

   Of course, no one can be sure that if it is true or not. 

   However, although a very small number of people don't believe in the existence of the Beast God, but most of the people believe in the existence of the Beast God, especially the Priests of the Beast Temple. 

    When everyone around you says there is a Beast God, of course, you will think that there's a Beast God. 

And the legend about the Beast God... that is the Flame Flower is created by the blood of the Beast God, which is known to everyone on the Orc Continent.

 There are also some legends that the people of the Beast Temple regard it as a treasure, only the High Status people of the Beast Temple can know it.

The Old Priest who knelt and shouted "The Beast God" was one of the High Status people of the Beast Temple. He heard all the legends about the Beast God and knew the characteristics of the Beast God. 

  The Beast God is very powerful. The Beastmaster has no ability to resist in front of the Beast God. Not only that, the Beast God can also change the size of its Beast shape at will. 

 When the Beast God is present, the plants will bloom and welcome the Great Beast God. 

 It is said that even in the snowy days, when the Beast God slowly come in the snow, the plants around them will sprout and bloom... 

   Isn't this about the Giant long-haired Elephant.? 

    The Old Priest excitedly knelt down and shouted the Beast God. The young Priests around him saw him kneeled down and one after another, they called the Beast Bod in silence. The Old Priest said so, the strong man must be the Beast God. No doubt! 

This is what the Beast God look like! 

These Priests were excited one by one.

    When these Priests of the Beast Temple came to see this situation, the people of the Big Tribes of the Orc Continent also came over. Now, these people saw the Beast Temple kneel down and shouted the Beast Gods. They all kneel down one after another, and then some of them were excited,

but there are also a few people whose faces are pale-- they don't whether they are shocked because of the Beast Gods, or The Beastmaster of their tribe, who is knocked down! 

         The Beastmaster of their tribe, offended the Beast God? 

    These people are extremely scared and keep praying. 

  Then...they saw the Giant Elephant that was beyond their imagination and suddenly ran towards another Beastmaster. 

  The Beastmaster was afraid of being caught up, and suddenly speeded up, but a tree in front of him suddenly blocked him... He followed the footsteps of the former Beastmaster. 

   After the second Beastmaster was beaten down, then the third, fourth, and fifth Beastmasters were also beaten down. 

    The Giant Elephant howled towards the sky and rushed toward the valley. 

  After Zhou Ji’s madness, the strong ones will usually be killed first, and then those who don't threaten him will be dealt with. At this point... it’s the turn of the High Priest and others. 

   All of this happened in a very short time. 

    And seeing all this, in addition to the Old Priests who just arrived, of course, including Xiong Ye and others.