105: Hibernation

The people brought back by Xiong Ye who had been made slaves to the Giant Tiger Tribe for a long time eventually joined the Big Bear Tribe. 

    Then, all the warriors he had captured from the Giant Tiger Tribe were killed. 

    The 300 people who Hu Tian brought to attack the Big Bear Tribe are the most powerful warriors of the Giant Tiger Tribe. These warriors are undoubtedly invading other tribes. When they are in their tribe, they are also qualified to use slaves. That is to say, they are basically hated by slaves. 

    Now the slaves of the Giant Tiger Tribe have all joined to the Big Bear Tribe, and they are naturally revenged. 

    No one stopped this thing. Finally, in the past few years, the very powerful Giant Tiger Tribe, which was once in the deserted forest, disappeared completely and disappeared completely. 

    After these slaves joined the Big Bear Tribe, they began to get busy. 

    Pottery can improve the lives of people in the tribe, but it doesn't matter. The making of pottery is a matter that can be delay. Everyone is busy, storing food and collecting firewood. 

    The place where the Big Bear Tribe is located has a full winter of more than 100 days, and almost 70 to 80 days of it is very cold and can't find much food. During that time, the tribe will not organize collective hunting. 

    In this case, in order to better spend the winter, you need to prepare a lot of food. Not only that, but everyone will try to eat and put weight on themselves before the winter. 

      Xiong Ye is a little unable to control himself. 

 He has eaten a lot recently, not to mention that the Beast shape has become fat, even the human form has become fatter and has become better. 

    Xiong Ye looked at the reflection of the water in the pond at the door of his house and felt that he was handsome. 

  And today, It's a good-looking day for him to take over as a Chief.

    Today, there is no need for collective hunting in the tribe. In addition, the work of collecting firewood is suspended. Everyone gathers in the mountains to participate in the ceremony of the succession of Xiong Ye.

    The Big Bear Tribe had been struggling on the edge of food and clothing. This kind of ritual was not taken seriously at all. It was said that Xiong He would be there... After Xiong Ye’s father died, he rushed the ducks to the shelves and became the Chief directly. 

    But this time it is different. 

    After the Priest and Xiong He had discussed it, it was decided that the ceremony should be done well, so that those who had just joined the Big Bear Tribe knew that the Big Bear Tribe had a foundation. 

  Those people who have joined the Big Bear Tribe, although they have a good impression of the Big Bear Tribe, have not come for a long time, and often stay with their original tribes, and they have a weak sense of belonging to the Big Bear Tribe. 

    The Priest wanted to pass this ceremony and let these people realize that the Big Bear Tribe are strong and that they are now part of the Big Bear Tribe.

    Therefore, they specially prepared a special ceremony. In order not to make mistakes, they also went to Xiong Ye to rehearse. 

   "Zhou, wait for the ceremony, you have to go." After seeing his appearance in the water, Xiong Ye washes his face with his hand, facing Zhou Ji direction.