141: The Beast Temple

🐣

    The things in the previous life, although it has been a long time, and many details can not be remembered, but the general situation, Shi Li still remembers. 

        He and Xiong Ye, and the people of the Big Bear Tribe, who escaped, followed Zhu zhanzheng to the Orc Continent.

   At that time, they wanted to take revenge but they couldn't beat the Giant Tiger Tribe. After they learned about the Orc Continent, they followed Zhu Zhanzheng and came to the Orc Continent... 

    Now, Zhu Zhanzheng come back in advance. Where are the people of the Big Bear Tribe and Xiong Ye? 

 Shi Li, no matter what is in his heart, is man with very powerful looks, not only looks handsome, but also, thanks to his many years of being a Beasmaster, in his previous life, the body naturally carries a powerful presence. 

  Plus his clothes... When most people are wrapped in animal skins, Shi Li is wearing neat clothes, shoes on his feet, a nice chain hanging around his neck, and his hair is carefully managed..... 

Such a person, is certainly not simple. 

    The two men of the Giant Pig Tribe saw Shi Li, and did not dare to speak. 

   "You don't have to be afraid." Shi Li said gentle voice: "I have heard of Zhu Zhanzheng and I just want to know something about him." 

   The two brothers who were injured in their legs by Zhu Zhu, one is called Zhu Mingliang¹, and the other one is called Zhu Deng², the meaning of the two names is - Its great at this time.

(1) Bright
(2) Light

his time is considered excellent. 

 They learned that Shi Li had heard of Zhu Zhanzheng, and looked at each other and finally asked: "What is the relationship between you and Zhu Zhanzheng?" If this person has a good relationship with Zhu Zhanzheng, then they can't say anything. 

    "I have nothing to do with him, I just heard about the things he was exiled." Shi Li said sharply. 

   Shi Li said this, Zhu Liang put down his heart and said: "Zhu Zhanzheng was exiled, but he probably pleased the demon, and he came back!" 

    "Really?" Shi Li asked. 

    "It's true! He's a monster now! He imprisoned father and drove us out of the tribe!"

    "His father is a High-level Beast Warrior? Is he so strong?" Shi Li asked. 

  "He's not strong, but someone helped him." Zhu Deng said. 

     "Who is this?" Shi Li frowned slightly. He doesn't like things that out of his control, and this time, some things is out of his control. 

It is clear that Zhu Zhanzheng should come back in a few years, so why did he come back so early? 

At this time, Zhu Zhanzheng shouldn't be strong enough, how did he get revenge? 

   "It's a group of people, they're from the Big Bear tribe! In those people, there is a ... there is a strong man!" Zhu Liang said. 

 As soon as Zhou Ji and others arrived in the Giant Pig Tribe, Zhu Zhanzheng went to deal with the tribe. 

He didn't kill people indiscriminately, but he first drove out the people who had framed him, like, Zhu Luo, Zhu Liang, and so on. 

  It is precisely because of this that the two people didn't understand what happened to the Giant Pig Tribe. They didn't know that the Big Bear Tribe actually had a Three Beastmasters. They only knew that Hai Feng was very strong and it was probably a Beastmaster.