125: Rice and Millet

"I don't know what the tribes on the Orc Continent are like." 

       "These people look just like us." 

        "They look weaker than us..." 

    ...

     The Big Bear Tribe whispered. 

    Zhu Zhanzheng heard: "The Small Tribes in the Orc Continent are similar to those in the Abandoned Forests, they will plant some plants, so don't worry about hunger." 

Someonne from the Big Bear Tribe said:    "We also grow plant."

    Zhu Zhanzheng didn't answer, the Big Bear Tribe in the Abandoned forest, is a magical existence. 

    What these people said, the Qingcao Tribe who walked in the front, didn't hear it. They took the Big Bear Tribe to their tribe and showed off a little: "In the front is our tribe. In our tribe we planted many plants, we also grow millet.” 

    Xiong Ye knows that Zhou likes to look at all kinds of plants, and curiously looks at the place where the other people is pointing, and then sees a large piece of land with plants. He doesn't know what kind of plant it is. 

The things here are very messy, and there are a lot of weeds in the ground, just like the way their tribes growing land, a few years ago. 

 Something like this... According to Zhou’s statement, It's impossible to produced a lot. 

    Xiong Ye was a bit disappointed at this moment. 

    Zhou Ji has already observed everything here with his mental power. At this time, he is very calm. It is a bit curious about the Qingcao Tribe, what plants they planted. 

    He knows a lot of plants, but he has to wait until the plants grow up to recognized it. 

    Now it's an early spring, and the plants of the Qingcao Tribe have just bloom, and the buds on the ground are mixed in with the weeds. If he does not grow it, he really does not know what they are. 

      He can't grow plants under the eyes of others, so have wait and then say it.

     The people of the Big Bear Tribe made great effort to grow their plants last year. Therefore, after seeing the land of the Qingcao Tribe, everyone did not think that there was anything unusual. When they saw that they were so calm, the Qingcao Tribe who were responsible for leading the way. This Big Bear Tribe is definitely a Big Tribe! 

       People from Small Tribes from other places will admire them when they see such a large piece of land and as they grew food. 

    Thinking of this, everyone went through a large field and came to some thatched cottages. The people of the Qingcao Tribe said: "This is where our tribes live." 

The people of the Qingcao Tribe pointed to a thatched house. 

 The people of the Big Bear Tribe wanted to see the tribes of the Orc Oontinent at first, but now they don't have that idea. 

 The houses in front of them are not as good as the houses in their tribes. It is really nothing unusual. 

            Maybe, only those Big Tribes have something to surprise them? 

      The people of the Big Bear Tribe are very calm. The people of the Qingcao Tribe see it, and the more they feel that these people should have a remarkable history. Their houses are really well built. The houses of the Giant Rhinoceros Tribe are built by their people. As a result, these people are not surprised...