100: Crazy Again 🤬

The knife is an ordinary common stone knife, and at most, it is sharpened very sharply. 

    It is not easy to kill by such a knife, but the knife is poisonous and the situation is different. 

 Xiong Ye felt the wound hurt so badly, he looked over his stomach and saw that it had swollen up. at the same time, his breathing became difficult and the whole person was very uncomfortable.

     He immediately realized that he was poisoned. 

    He used to use poison to deal with the Heavy Dragon. He didn't expect that he was poisoned now... Xiong Ye began to squeeze the wound and tried to squeeze out the poison. 

    Zhou told him about some treatment methods after poisoning. For example, the bite on the foot was bitten by the poisonous snake. The leg should be tied to prevent the blood from spreading to the whole body, but he is now hurt on the stomach. What should he do? 

    Also, Zhou gave him some detoxifying herbs, but this way they chased the Giant Tiger Tribe, they were put in a parcel, let others take it, not on him... Xiong Ye said that he was poisoned. After the incident, he gritted his teeth again: "Pharmaceutical!"

When Zhu Zhanzheng heard Xiong Ye, he immediately said: "There is a detoxifying medicine in the parcel, and it will be taken out quickly !" The people quickly gave Xiong Ye herbs, and Xiong Qi already at this time. He caught the person who hurt Xiong Ye: "What poison did you used?" 

    The man was still laughing, then smiled and laughed, and he was mad. At this time, the people of the Qingshan Tribe responded: "He is not a slave. He is a Giant Tiger Tribe! "

The Giant Tiger Tribes are gone. They are so happy that they can't tell, so they didn't notice that their team was actually mixed with the Giant Tiger Tribe... 

    No way, the Giant Tiger Tribe has more than 2,000 people in total. Not everyone is qualified to use slaves. They know the strong people of the Giant Tiger Tribe, but they don't know everyone in the Giant Tiger Tribe. 

    "Damn!" Xiong Qi threw the man's body on the ground and looked at Xiong Ye with concern. 

    This person is a Giant Tiger Tribe, and what he is doing is obvious, It's  to assassinate Xiong Ye.

    He is avenging for Hu Tian. 

    Zhu Zhanzheng has torn the package they brought, and Xiong Ye quickly ate the detoxifying herbs that he had brought to him, and concentrated all the energy he cultivated near the wound. 

    The mysterious person who taught him how to practice said that energy is very useful and can be used many times. 

    After Xiong Ye did this, he really felt a lot better. 

    He don't know if the antidote has played a role, or the energy has played a role. Gradually, the feeling of suffocating him just disappeared when he was poisoned. 

    He is still very weak, but he has no sense of death. 

     Zhou Ji was notices that Xiong Ye's situation was better. Zhou Ji took back the mental power to help him "squeeze out" the poisonous blood and sent in a energy. Instead, he used this mental power to sweep away all the slaves left by the Giant Tiger Tribe. 

    The people of the Giant Tiger Tribe do not necessarily have only one person left in these people. 

    Zhou Ji’s scan, He really found another trace of spies. In those slaves, one person’s physical condition is very good. There is no sign of starvation. Not only that, but Xiong Ye is lying there. His expression is kind, and is completely different from other slaves who are worried.