116: Upgrade

Xiong Ye was in a hurry, and the speed of making the rafts was very fast. It didn't take long for the rafts to be done.

       He pushed the raft into the sea and planned to go out to the sea to find Zhou Ji.

      Xiong Qi and others have said:

             "Chief, I will go too."

              "I will go with you."

                      "And I."

  Xiong Ye refused: "No, you stay."

    "I go with you." Zhu Zhanzheng said, if you are in danger at sea, those Low-level Beast Warriors are useless, but if he follows, and may be able to help Xiong Ye.

    "Thank you." Xiong Ye also knows this. He immediately thanked him and then came to the side of the one-eyed wolf. He did not hesitate to dislocate the joints of the one-eyed wolf's hands and feet. He and Zhu Zhanzheng will leave, At this time, the strength of this person is the strongest. He must guard against this person to destruction.

    The one-eyed wolf was stripped away of her joints and cursed, and Xiong Ye saw it, and let people blocked her mouth and tied it up.

          One-eyed wolf: "..."

   Xiong Ye and Zhu Zhanzheng together on the raft, took the paddle to move.

     They didn't how to row the raft. It was very unskilled. At first, the raft could only be rotated in place, but Xiong Ye tried several times and found a way to finally control the raft.

     The waves are coming, and there are water on the rafts, but at least they can float on the water... Xiong Ye and Zhu Zhanzheng are on each side and forcefully move it.

   During this period, Xiong Ye didn't speak, and Zhu Zhanzheng is a bit unaccustomed to such silence: "Xiong Ye, don't worry, since the Sea God of the Beach Tribe has not returned, it means that Zhou has won."

   "Right, he'll win." Xiong Ye responded with a deep breath and looked at Zhu Zhanzheng.

   Before the one-eyed wolf said a lot of provocative words, Xiong Ye was afraid that Zhu Zhanzheng had an opinion on Zhou. He said: "If Zhou doesn't help you, there must be a reason. I think there's something wrong with him when he's a Beast. It may be so powerful but the strength is not something he can control."

   Xiong Ye said this, Zhu Zhanzheng thinks it makes sense.

    If you say anything else, just say that the Giant Tiger Tribe was completely destroyed not long ago...

      At that time, If Zhou could have secretly killed all the people of the Giant Tiger tribe. It must be like that. They would have never discovered, but what happened? Zhou made such a big move, not only killing the Giant Tiger Tribe, but also killing many dinosaurs and ruined a forest.

      It's no problem to kill the dinosaurs. Why do you have to destroyed the forest? Something obviously wrong with that and the means at that time, is too cruel and crazy...

   "I know, he will definitely have a reason for this." said: "You don't care about what the one-eyed wolf is saying. This time, salt changing Zhou insisted on following us and when we went to attack the Giant Tiger Tribe, he also secretly followed us...he definitely care about you."

    Xiong Ye nodded and suddenly asked: "After being a partner, can you really saperated?"

    Zhu Zhanzheng: "I don't know. Anyway,
In the Orc Continent, there is no thing like, can't be separated after the Orc become a partner."