132:

When Zhu Yan saw these people in front of him, he knew that this should be a caravan sent by a certain tribe. 

  He didn't look at the caravan because they looked too awkward. 

    Everyone only tied a little animal skin around the waist. The smoke from the were firewood ignited some people’s faces, and their food... these people obviously don’t even eat meat. At this point, even some of the things that seem to a Barley are being smashed, and someone are killing a few birds. 

    Birds without meat they also want to eat... This tribe is absolutely poor! 

    Zhu Yan didn't put this caravan in his eyes. When he saw that Zhu Zhu were in this caravan, he had decided to give a good lesson to these people. As a result... he actually saw Zhu Zhanzheng. 

 Zhu Yan doesn't like Zhu Zhanzheng. 

    Zhu Zhanzheng has never been close to him, and this is no problem. In these years, Zhu Zhanzheng is getting stronger and stronger. 

    According to their tribes tradition, the Chief is generally passed to his son by the father, but if there are other strong people in the tribe, the position of Chief may be taken away by others. 

    He just wants to avoid the Chief's position being taken away by others, he planned to have so many children - his children have a few more outstanding ones, and then the position of the Chief, it is impossible to fall into the hands of outsiders! 

    But what he didn't think was that his eldest son was so good. 

   Zhu Zhanzheng is very strong, although it is still only an Intermediate Beast Warrior, but in the past ten years, it will be a High-level Beast Warrior. At that time, can he still be the Chief? 

  Because of this, Zhu Yan doesn't like Zhu Zhanzheng. When Zhu Zhanzheng leg crooked, and became a person who was rejected by the Beast God. He even disliked the son. When the Priests of their tribe proposed to exiled Zhu Zhanzhenh, he did not object. 

    Now, Zhu Zhanzheng is back! 

    Zhu Yan looked shocked at Zhu Zhanzhenh: "You are not dead?!" 

    "I am not dead, I am back." Zhu Zhanzheng said.

    "You're a man who's been rejected by the Beast God and you've been exiled. What are you back? Do you want make our tribes be rejected by the Beast God?" Zhu Yan rage.

    "I am already good." Zhu Zhanzheng went forward. 

   Before, Zhu Zhanzheng leg was hurt, the bones were seriously damaged, and it was crooked, and the walk would be limping, but now... he looks fine. 

    Zhu Yan didn't understand what was going on, and those behind Zhu Yan were also shocked. 

 After Zhu Zhanzheng were exiled, some of Zhu Zhanzheng's men followed and went to the Abandoned Forest. Some of them were arranged by Zhu Yan to do other work. In short, there was no one who was fighting against Zhu Zhanzheng. 

  "How come you are good? Did you make a deal with the devil? You son of a bitch..." Zhu Yan is furious. 

 The people of the Big Bear Tribe looked at Zhu Zhanzheng with sympathy. 

    In their tribe, many fathers have a bad relationship with their sons, but they aren't so bad to their son. This Zhu Yan is a bit too bad... 

    The people of the Big Bear Tribe think so, they hear Zhu Zhanzheng said: "You are my father, why should you discredit me like this?" 

  The look of Zhu Zhanzheng is cold, and with his tall figure, the whole person look inexplicably powerful.