143: Drive out of the tribe

💋

          The Beastmasters on the Orc Continent is generally quite old. 

    Even if you can get the God's Fruit by chance, but if this person doesn't have the strength of a High-level Beast Warrior, then even if he eats the God's Fruit, he might die. 

  And those High-level Beast Warriors are basically old. 

    What about the Lion Beastmaster?  He's not even 20! 

      These days, Shi Li has really caused some sensation near the Beast Temple. Many young people praised him, and he communicated with the younger people in the Big Tribes. The rich knowledge is also adoring. 

  Shi Li has regained his previous life self-confidence, and he stood there with his chest raised. 

He is like this, and the people around can't help but admire - It really is a Beastmaster, it looks different from others! 

    But the people of the Big Bear Tribe don’t think so. 

       The Big Bear Tribe people, who followed Xiong Ye and Zhou Ji, came to the Orc Continent. They were basically bigger than Xiong Ye, either growing up watching Shi Li or playing  with Shi Li. They don't know how many times they saw him. 

     Now they see Shi Li is like this, but they just feel that they are not used to it - This Shi Li is so strong, and he can really pretend! 

   As for Shi Li, is a Beastmaster...
The Lion Beastmaster maybe Shi Li. Zhou Ji had already told these people, and so they knew what's going on. 

  What's more, What about Shi Li is a Beastmaster? Xiong Ye and Zhou are also Beastmasters! Compared with Shi Li, who is not a Beastmaster at that time, was too lazy to work. They think it's better for Xiong Ye to be a Beastmaster. 

  As for Zhou ... In addition to being a Beastmaster, Zhou is also the Messenger of the Beast God, Zhou can communicate with the Beast God. It must be very tired. It is normal to not work. 

     Moreover, although Zhou doesn't work, he teaches them to cultivate the land. He also teaching them how to make pottery, and the contribution is not small! 

     By comparison, what's Shi Li!

     The people of the Big Bear Tribe saw Shi Li, not only didn't show the expression of regret, but even had a little dislike. 

   Shi Li: "..." What's wrong with these people's eyes? ! 

   Shi Li felt that there was something wrong with the development in front of him. 

     He thought that the people of the Big Bear Tribe did not understand the situation, so they didn't respond to it. He could only fight against Zhu Zhanzheng: "Yes, I'm now a Beastmaster."

Zhu Zhanzheng said "Oh", and there is nothing else, Xiong Ye sees no one has been talking. As a Chief, he can only say: "You are very powerful." 

    Shi Li: "..." Xiong Ye is praising him. Why does he look like he's not taking him seriously? 

 "Right, you are fine after you leave, but never come back, have become a Beastmaster and don't return to the Tribe... You don't have to go back to the Tribe in the future." Xiong Ye said again. 

  "What are you talking about?" Shi Li looked at Xiong Ye with disbelief. 

    "You don't have to go back to the tribe in the future. We don't want you in the tribe." Xiong Yr said.