131:

After Zhu Zhanzheng brought Zhu Zhu back, they began to talk about what they had encountered in the past six months. The two sides first cried and then prayed together, to thank the Beast God for Its love for them. 

        Zhou Ji listened to it, and feel a bit inexplicable. 

    He's confused, how many deeds had he made that hepled the Beast God.

Thinking about it, he put down the animal skin door on the tent and stopped paying attention to the things outside. 

    He hasn't eaten enough yet. 

  Zhou Ji continued to eat, and roast the garlic that he just dug up and secretly cooked, and put it in the fire. 

The Roasted Garlic is quite delicious. Next time they go to the beach and steam all kind of fish, they can also add garlic. 

   Zhou Ji likes to roast garlic. Xiong Ye don't like this kind of bad-tasting vegetable. After eating rice balls and barbecue, he began to culvitate seriously. 

       Although he has become a Beastmaster, Xiong Ye has never felt that he is so powerful. He is thinking of becoming stronger. 

  Zhou Ji likes his attitude very much. He's also studying the uses of energy. Once he learn something, he will teach it to Xiong Ye. 

   There's always a sound outside, but Xiong Ye and Zhou Ji were very quiet. 

     Zhu Zhanzheng did not dare to disturb Zhou and Xiong Ye. He took out a food to Zhu Zhu and also for the three children. 

       Zhu Zhu and the three children gorged. 

     After eating for awhile, Zhu Zhu slowed down and asked: "What are you going to do in the future?" 

    "Of course, Follow the Big Bear Tribe! Zhu Zhu, I'll go to the Chief tomorrow, and let you join the Big Bear Bribe." Zhu Zhanzheng said. 

  Zhu Zhu saw Zhu Zhanzheng like this, and they were already full of good feelings for this Big Bear Tribe. She immediately agreed: "Okay."

   "Zhu Zhu, you can rest assured that we will have a lot of good days to go through. We are the most powerful tribe!" Zhu Zhanzheng said. He had a brief talk to Zhu Zhu about his experience before, but he did not have time to say something about the Big Bear Tribe, and now he want to show off. 

     However, Zhu Zhu is speechless: "The most powerful tribe?" According to Zhu Zhanzheng, this Big Bear Tribe came from the Abandoned Forest, even if Zhu Zhanzheng brag, it cannot be so much! 

    "Yes, our Big Bear Tribe is the most powerful tribe." 

     Zhu Zhu: "... Are you really Zhu Zhanzheng?" Zhu Zhu feel a little bit wrong. Before, Zhu Zhanzheng didn't believe anything about the Beast God. Now? Zhu Zhanzheng praised the Beast God and he even said that a tribe from the Abandoned Forest is the most powerful tribe... Was this person dropped? 

   "Zhu Zhu, I'm lying to you, our Big Bear Tribe is particularly powerful!" Zhu Zhanzheng said: "We have Three Beastmaster in the tribe." 

      Although Hai Feng has not yet clearly joined the Big Bear Tribe, but he followed Zhou all day, almost a member of the Big Bear Tribe. 

   Zhu Zhu: It's more like a fake. Is it so cheap to be a Beastmaster.?

The Giant Pig Tribes, who were caught by Zhu Zhanzheng were awakened at this moment, and some even scoffed and said: "Are you crazy, Zhu Zhanzheng? I cant believe you've said such crazy words!"