102: Food

The people with Xiong Ye, who have been hunting the Giant Tiger Tribe all the way, have killed people, but they can't accept such a scene.

  For a while, everyone did not even know what to say, and all were silent. 

       The Giant Tiger Tribes were cruel. So when they fought the Giant Tiger Tribe Warriors, they had no idea of ​​mercy, but it was against the Warriors of the Giant Tiger Tribe. 

    In the Giant Tiger Tribe, there are some old people and children. 

    The people of the Giant Tiger Tribe will kill the old and children of other tribes, but they will not be able to get rid of the old and children of the Giant Tiger Tribe. 

    But now, these people are all dead. 

     The people who did it were so cruel...

After seeing what happened here, Zhu Zhanzheng was shocked: "There is no fighting here, it is a unilateral massacre, even if it is the Beastmaster, they will be deprived of the title of the Beastmaster by the Beast Temple.... " 

    In the Orc Continent, although the Beast Temple often does not do good deeds, but if there are tribes like the Giant Tiger Tribes indiscriminately invading, they will take care of it, and it will stop, and if there were people who slaughtered ordinary Orcs, they will also take care of it. 

    Before Zhu Zhanzheng was still thinking about going to know the Beastmaster, but now... no matter whether the person is Xiang Tian, he does not want to know, and dare not know. 

It is more likely that when the other party sees them, they will be killed by the other party.

    Zhu Zhanzheng was found unacceptable, and Xiong Qi and others felt that. 

    Before that person killed the Ma Lu and the like, although they felt cruel, but did not think much, but now the dead in front of them are the Orcs, their kind. 

    Xiong Qi, who said a lot of worship along the way, didn’t have a word at the moment. 

    Xiong Ye is also like this. 

    He has grown so big, but he has never seen such a scene. At this moment, he even felt a cool rush from his heart, and instantly filled the whole body, and at the same time he was afraid.

    The people of the Giant Tiger Tribe are really unpleasant and disgusting, but killing the old and the children together is a bit too much. 

    He suddenly remembered the scene he had seen. 

  The Beast at that time looked like crazy. 

He didn't have an enemy, he is alone destroying the tree, slaughter, he is like that, killing without wisdom. 

   Xiong Ye had contacted the man, knowing that the man was not bad, and his temper was good, but the man would be out of control... At that time, the man was out of control near the Big Bear Tribe. If one did not pay attention, maybe the Big Bear Tribe will be like the Giant Tiger Tribe. . 

    Thinking of this, the hair on the back of Xiong Ye stood up. 

    "Let's go." Zhu Zhanzheng feels that it is still important to escape now. 

    "The man is gone." Xiong Ye said. When they came over, the movement here was very big, but now there is no movement here... the man is gone. 

    When Zhu Zhanzheng heard Xiong Ye say this, he also found this: "He has either become a human form or left, but we still should not stay here."