83: Join

The slaves of the Giant Tiger Tribe had just been discovered in the territory of the Big Bear Tribe, and when they were discovered. It was Xiong Ye who came out to hunt and the nose was particularly good. 

    Suddenly seeing such a large group of people, Xiong Ye is a bit schocked - where did these people come from? What did they want to do? 

    He should be on guard, but these people look too miserable, and they are scarred and thin, and many people have no animals skins that can be wrapped, it in pieces. 

    In the face of such a group of people, he could not guard up... He sent people to tell the Priest about this, and asked these people: "Who are you?" 

    These slaves stayed in the Giant Tigers Tribe for a long time, If you are oppressed, you can't afford to rebel. Now that Xiong Ye asks, they immediately said their origins, and they are still in front of Xiong Ye: "Sir, We beg you not to kill us..." 

    Xiong Ye: "..." why would I kill you? 

"You follow me back to the tribe." Xiong Ye said, he didn't know what to do with these people, so just bring them back to the tribe. 

    He knows that there is a lack of people in the tribe. He don't know if so many people, will be a little too much... 

    When they heard that Xiong Ye is willing to bring them back to the Tribe. These people are all happy and happy. "Thank you, Sir! Thank you!" 

    This person is willing to let them return to the tribe, does it mean that they do not intend to kill them? Or even if they want to kill them, they won’t kill them all? 

    This is really great! 

    These people’s hearts ignited hope and whispered to each other: “Can we... can we survive?” 

   “ Will they give us something to eat?” 

    “Even if they don’t give us meat, they should give us food.?" 

    ......

    In the Giant Tiger Tribe, they all have no meat, they can only eat some vegetables, which is no problem. The Giant Tiger Tribes will also beat them, and some of them even torture them. 

      They don't dare to eat now, just hope that no matter what, when they can eat a little, then don't get beaten. 

    Most people think this way, and the woman of Hou Shi pulls the sleeve of Hou Shi: "Hou Shi, you ask him... How is our child?" 

    Hou Shi said: "Let's wait, When we go to the tribe, we can see the child, don't worry."

   Hou Shi's woman nodded. They met the people of the Hunting Team. Xiong Ye is okay. It's Zhu Zhanzheng standing beside Xiong Ye is really too tall. It is taller than Hu Tian and it makes people scared. Therefore, although she wanted to ask her son's news, she did not dare to ask, afraid of being beaten. 

      These people continue to walk deeper and deeper. 

Not far away, someone fell to the ground. 

    They have long been the end of power, and some people from time to time have fallen. 

    The slave who walked together saw the fallen man, but no one was going to take care of him. Many of them on the way have fallen down, and then they never wake up again. They even attracted some small carnivorous dinosaurs to eat them behind them... They are used to death and will not be in charge at all of these fallen people.