145: No knowledge

🌺

The people didn't lower their volume, and their arguments were heard by the Big Bear Tribe. 

    But no one is taking it seriously. 

 If they come to the Orc Continent and find that the Orc Continent is very rich, then they would be very inferior. Then, because of inferiority, after hearing such arguments, they will do everything in their power to exchange everything. 

  However, this is not the case - they found that the lives of people on the Orc Continent are not much different from their Big Bear Tribe. 

      Maybe the people here know a little more, but they have Three Beastmasters! 

     The people here regard Shi Li a Beastmaster as a baby... they are a little invisible! 

      With such a state of mind, the people of the Big Bear Tribe didn't care about these uninformed people, and just living their own lives - cooking and eating. 

After they ate a little this morning, they had never eaten anything else, and they were all hungry. 

    The house they live in is small, and the cooking space is not spacious, and the people of the Big Bear Tribe are outside in the shed where they exchange things, to make a cooking stove - they have to stay here for a few days, definitely have to make a few good stove here, and Zhou, alone must have at least two cook stove! 

    It’s not too late for them, but the Giant Apes Tribe, next to them are already roasting meat, and the other tribes that participate in the Beast God Offering are also the same. 

 However, there are still many people watching around the Big Bear Tribe. 

    At this year, everyone is too free, there is no entertainment, and they are happy to encounter something interesting. 

     This Big Bear Tribe, suddenly gained the attention of the rhinoceros Beastmaster, and also chased away the tribe's Lion Beastmaster, how strange! 

 "I heard that there is a father of the Rhinoceros Beastmaster in this tribe? Which one?" 

   "Did they really kicked out the Lion Beastmaster from the tribe? Are they crazy?" 

     "Why does the father of the Rhinoceros Beastmaster look like they have the same age?"

    ... 

   The Rhinoceros Beastmaster, who has not left since he came: "..."

The Rhinoceros Beastmaster glanced at Hai Feng, but he didn't leave. 

    He couldn't take his son away from the food of the Big Bear tribe.!! 

   And now, He's after that if he went back to his place of residence, he's afraid that the Apes Beastmaster will run to see the excitement, ask him about that and ask him about this, and if so... he would rather not leave. 

    He is also here for the food of the Big Bear Tribe! 

      Why is this Big Bear Tribe is so smart? What kinds of food, stir-fry and so on... stir-fry is really delicious! 

   He used to eat raw vegetables and wasted a lot of delicious vegetables! 

     The Rhinoceros Beastmaster is facing someone from the Big Bear Tribe: "Baby wants to eat here. You must make him a few more dishes and you must remember to make the egg fried rice." 

    "Okay!" The big bear Tribe took care of it, and Hai Feng collected a lot of ingredients, and they were very happy to make something to eat for Baby Xiaomi, as for the Rhinoceros Beastmaster, seeing that he's a Beastmaster's share, it doesn't matter if he eat.