68: The Dinosaurs are Coming

The people of the Qingshan Tribe now lived with the Giant Tiger Tribe, they gathered together early in the morning and ate a big mouthful of meat.

   The people of the Qingshan Tribe did not all die. They survived. These people have been hungry and beaten. They have become slaves to the Giant Tiger Tribe. Now they are numbly serving the Giant Tiger Tribe.

    One of the teenage in Qingshan tribes' teenagers' barbecued a little slower, and were immediately kicked by a man from the Giant Tiger Tribe: "So slow, be careful or I will kill you."

      The boy was injured and hungry. He couldn't climb up after being stumbled to the ground. As a result, he was trampled on the neck with a feet: " It will waste food!" The man used his strength to trample the teenager under his feet.

      The Giant Tiger Tribe does not lack slaves. The slaves who do not live well are wasting food. They usually kill it directly.

    This kind of behavior can make the remaining slaves more obedient--the slaves who are in the barbecue, did not dare to slack off.

   The scene of the killing of this man did not affect the interest of the Giant Tiger Tribe in eating meat.

      On the top of everyone's head, a saber-toothed tiger that is bigger than the average tiger is eating a large piece of barbecue.

      Hu Tian, ​​the Chief of the Giant Tiger Tribe, likes to live in an animal shape, especially after his animal shape is getting bigger.

   In the Giant Tiger Tribe, although there are not many people who awakened into a saber-toothed tigers, there are always one or two people in the whole tribe. Now everyone's life is better, and there are even five or six people in the tribe who are awakened into saber-toothed tigers.

         Originally, although the Beast shape of Hu Tian is a little bigger than other saber-toothed tigers, it is nothing more than that. But he don't know when it started, the Beast shape of Hu Tian has turned bigger again, and he has twice the size before!

   The other saber-toothed tigers are up to four hundred kilograms, but Hu Tian are more than 1,600 kilograms!

He also has sharp long teeth, sharp claws... The Giant Tiger Tribe has come all the way now, and he has never encountered an Orc that Hu Tian can't deal with!

Hu Tian ate five or sixty pounds of meat at a time, and became a human form.

Sitting in a large chair, he showed his strong body and asked: "The big dinosaurs in the territory are all together?"

     "Yes, Chief!" Someone immediately answered.

    "What are there?" Hu Tian asked.

     "There is a Shark Tooth Dragon, three Carnivorous Oxen, and two Heavy Dragons and some other dinosaurs, which have been slowly brought to a place close to the Big Bear Tribe."

         The Shark Tooth Dragon is a fierce predator. It has sharp teeth and a strong body. It can reach 12 meters in adulthood. As for the Carnivorous Oxen, this dinosaur is smaller than the Shark Tooth Dragon, but it is also a very ferocious predator. It has a body length of eight meters, and the hind legs are strong and the forelimbs are small but the head is large. Of course, these two kinds of dinosaurs are bigger and bigger than the Heavy Dragons. The adult Heavy Dragons are more than 28 meters long!

     This dinosaur weighs forty or fifty tons and is called a behemoth.

     These dinosaurs are all living nearby.