69: Bat 🦇

Although Xiong Ye was thingking about meat, he soon realized that something was wrong.

     So many dinosaurs, how come there together?

  Is there something behind them is chasing them?

   There is something wrong here!

   Xiong Ye immediately told a few people, who ran fast to go back to the tribe to report, and they found the thickest tree nearby and climbed up to observe the situation.

In this observation, Xiong Ye saw two large dinosaurs.

   Such a dinosaur Xiong Ye has never seen it before, and he can't recognize it, but one thing he is sure is that this dinosaur is not good to deal with, of course... there is more meat.

   Probably because he have seen a bigger mammoth raging around the tribe, Xiong Ye is not afraid to see such a dinosaur. He only wonders how to deal with this dinosaur.

   The traps that have been useless in the past few days can now be used. In addition, the poison that Zhou prepared for him can also be used!

   Xiong Ye immediately arranged for the people to get their hands and let them prepare the poison.

   At the same time, the Giant Tiger Tribe small bat Beast shape is carrying some herbs, flying to the Big Bear Tribe.

   In the beginning, the herb was used by some slaves to run in the front. Later, these slaves were thrown down by the dinosaurs behind them and became the food of these dinosaurs. The bat continued to fly with the herbs.

   The bat's small Beast shape is very small, and there is almost no fighting power, but because he can fly, the Giant Tiger tribe is particularly valued him, and many things are done by him.

   The Orcs basically can't fly, and if they get out of the way, they can easily run away even if they are in danger.

   The flying speed of the bats is not as fast as those of the slaves. The giant dinosaurs in the back have slowed down because they have been running for a long time, so the whole team is slow, and some small dinosaurs running in front are scattered, some herbivorous dinosaurs found that there are a lot of food here, and they went directly to the place to graze.

   When Xiong Ye climbed on the tree, he saw a bird-footed dinosaur almost as big as the animal shape of Yang Ying eating and drafting on a piece of grass. Then... a giant bird almost about two meters high suddenly appeared.

    The Avian Dinosaur was so suprised that there was a hole in it, and it hurriedly tried to escape, but then it was smashed several times.

    The Avian Dinosaur was suddenly killed, and then the big bird tore its body and ate it.

   This big bird Xiong Ye knows.

    The bird that he had previously hunted before was not the same. Although it was big, it was not fierce. This big bird is different. This big bird is called an strich. It is a carnivorous animal.

   Of course, the first thing that Xiong Ye thought of at this time is not this, but - Zhou, seems to like to eat bird meat?

   Xiong Ye immediately wanted to catch the bird.

   However, at this time, he suddenly smelled a predator.

     There are powerful predators in the dinosaurs that follow!

   The two giant dinosaurs had long necks and small heads. They didn't eat meat at first, so Xiong Ye didn't fear them, but if there were strong predators...