157: Beast God

🍒🍒🍒

    In the Orc Continent, as the Orcs become stronger, the Beast shape will become larger and larger, but there is no way to become smaller. 

    This is accepted by all. 

  But now, Zhou Ji is getting smaller! 

 Of course, he didn’t know about that at the moment. He was crazy, and he still knows what? 

  The High Priest was dumbfounded, and the other Priest next to the High Priest was also dumbfounded: "This... how could this be..." 

    "Father!" Shen Yue quickly went to the High Priest, trying to get the High Priest to escape. But the High Priest did not respond at all. 

  "High Priest!" The guards also cried in fear, to the High Priest, lest one was careless, and the High Priest was beaten into a meatpaste by the Giant Elephant. 

    But they're worried. 

  The Giant Elephant was fighting at the several Beastmasters at this time, and obviously not paying attention to them. 

The guards of the Beast Temple pulled the High Priest into the corner and trying to flee outside the valley, just to see the fighting of the Beastmasters, at the entrance of the valley. 

 The stones on the mountain have rolled down and dropped on the ground. The aftermath of the Beastmaster's fighting can even turn people over and even grind them into the ground. In this case, they are very desperate about fleeing! 

   The people of the Beast Temple can only hide in the corner, and can't stop regretting. 

 They never thought that the Big Bear Tribe was so strong. 

  Xiong Ye is already very strong, and suddenly there is Hai Feng that can tie with the other Beastmasters. 

  Hai Feng is already very surprising, and now, it’s Zhou! 

     Even if the Big Bear Tribe has a practice of cultivation, look at this situation, the practice of cultivation is not something that can be sought by them! 

  They are absolutely crazy, to want to deal with a tribe that has the power to culvitate to become a Beastmaster. 

 Everyone has the ability to practice to become a Beastmaster. Can you really have no real skills?

   Thinking so, the people of the Beast Temple are angry and eager to look at Shi Li - if it's not for The Lion Beastmaster, they will never have such a thought. 

  It’s not just Shi Li who regret it. In fact, The Beastmasters who are fighting with Zhou Ji at this time have more regrets. 

   They regretted it and regretted that they had listened to the words of The Lion Beastmaster, and they even opposed the Big Bear Tribe. 

  The Rhinoceros Beastmaster is so clever, and will not dare do stupid things, and even willing to call a Beastmaster of the Big Bear Tribe, "Father", just to make good friends with the Big Bear Tribe! 

    He must have known that the Big Bear Tribe are not simple! 

  But what about them? They even rushed to opposed to the Big Bear Tribe! 

 The Apes Beastmaster even wanted to cry now. 

 He had a good relationship with the Rhinoceros Beastmaster. If he had hold back and didn't do it, this wouldn't happened to him at all, but he didn't hold back. He wanted that practice and he opposed Xiong Ye! 

 Before the Rhinoceros Beastmaster actually told him that he can be a good friends with the Big Bear Bribe, and just don't go against the Big Bear Tribe, but he didn't listen!