77: Pottery

In the Giant Pig Tribe, there are many things that the Big Bear Tribes don't have. If you say something, you can say that the pottery is completely invisible to the Big Bear Tribe. 

    In addition, there are some plants that is not in the Big Bear Tribes. 

    However... things like pottery, production technology is actually in the hands of the Beast Temple. 

         Zhu Zhanzheng said: "You know the big tribes, why do they hold the Beast Temple? Because there are many things, only the people of the Beast Temple will do it. For example, making pottery." 

       The priests of the big tribe are all arranged by the Beast Temple. Rather than being passed down from generation to generation, these Priests are loyal to the Beast Temple. 

    At the same time, the Beast Temple also has some techniques that other tribes don't have, such as making pottery. 

    Only the people of the Beast Temple can make pottery, and the pottery is really much better than the stone tools. It is said that their Giant Pig Tribes, people with high authority, use pottery. 

      In addition, the people of the Beast Temple still have some other knowledge. 

    Zhu Zhanzheng said a lot, suddenly said: "Since your tribe has the messenger of the Beast God, shouldn't you able burn the pottery?" He thanked Zhou for saving him, but to be honest, saying Zhou is the messenger of the Beast God. He really didn't believe it. 

   If He really is the messenger of the beast, why not stay in the Beast Temple, and it should appear in the big tribe... The days of the Big Bear Tribe are still not comparable to those of the big tribe. 

    The Priest said: "I will ask!" 

    Zhu Zhanzheng: "..." 

           Do things like making pottery, can you know if you ask? Also think too simple, right? 

    Their Giant Pig Tribe has always envied the Beast Temple, hoping to make pottery themselves. What is the result? They have been studying for a long time, They still didn't know it.

     As for the beasts of the beasts to dig people...these people there are very faithful to the Beast God, preferring to commit suicide and not want to leak secrets! 

    But the Priest is full of confidence in Zhou.

    So this day, Zhou is drying at the door of his cave, the Priest came: "Zhou, do you know pottery?" 

    Zhou Ji: "Know." 

    He said that Zhou must know! The Priest looked at Zhou Ji: "This pottery has been used very well... How do you do it?" 

    "Pinch the mud and use fire to burn it." Zhou Ji said. 

    Zhou Ji always felt that stone tools were not easy to use. Now the Priest said after the pottery... He suddenly thought that they could burn pottery. 

    Don't say anything else, pottery pots are definitely better than stone pots! 

       Before, the people in the tribe were busy for dinner, he was not good enough to let people put down hunting, to burn pottery or something, but now you can try. 

      As for him, he doesn't really know the specific method. It is very likely that the pottery will not burn out. Try it a few times. What are you afraid of? 

    Thinking about it, Zhou Ji yawned: "Let's go, let's try to burn bricks first." 

    Compared to pottery, it is definitely better to burn bricks. They first burn some bricks and then pottery.