114: Won the Fight

When Xiong Ye is worried about Zhou. But Zhou Ji had no other thought except killing the Huge Whale in front of him. 

His eyes are red, and there is only fighting in his heart. Even if the ocean is not his home, it is difficult for him to exert all his strength, and he is not afraid. 

    He is crazy, How will he know that he's afraid? 

    Seeing that the Whale fled into the sea, he immediately chase it up. Because of his big size, he didn't get drowned when he was in the deep sea. 

  The Seawater, under the control of the Whale rolled up into a waves and constantly hitting his body. The sea water entered his eyes and nose, but he didn't feel it. He was looking for the Whales to fight desperately and the energy was not being drained... 

     Although Zhou Ji didn't become a Beastmaster for a long time, his strength is very strong, let alone his ability and spiritual strength. 

   The Whale thought at the beginning, with his strength, he would be able to easily kill Zhou Ji. As a result... It turned out to be him, who is being beaten and can't fight back. 

 When did the Beast Temple have such a powerful Beastmaster? The Whale escape into the sea again. After hiding in the sea, he should be able to stand in an invincible position and kill Zhou.

   As a result, Zhou Ji becomes a human figure, with energy to gently move on the surface of the sea, then fall on the back of the Giant Whale, then vent on the Huge Whale. 

   The Whales were tumbling and struggling, but Zhou Ji continued to attack without hesitation, and even gave life to the sea kelp to tie the Whale. 

    The Beast shape is this Beastmaster is a Whale. Although the combat power is not high on the land, it can only rely on the body shape to crush others, but it should be invincible in the sea, but he has encountered Zhou Ji. 

        Spiritual attacks, plant attacks, and energy attacks are all used, plus the desperate posture of Zhou Ji... This Whale is powerful, but it is overwhelming him. 

 "The Beast Temple is too much!" 

    "Come on!" 

    "Damn Beast Temple..." 

    ......

    The Whale screams from time to time, and the sound is heard all over the world, but it has no effect. Now that Zhou Ji becomes Human. No matter how much he hides, Zhou Ji firmly "sticks" to him and attacks his body and tearing a wound. 

      It is very difficult to attack a "little guy" on his body. 

   The Huge Whale finally cannot stand, he felt if this continues, he will certainly die ...... 

    He finally decided to make peace: "I surrender, If you let me go, I'd give you the Fruit of God" 

    Zhou Ji did not respond, and with red eyes continued to attack, pulling a piece of meat from the Huge Whale. 

    The Huge Whale, is now desperate, his blood is dripping, and it will be long before he will die... 

    He can't even maintain the Beast shape and become a human form. 

    "I have been in the ocean for decades, I didn't expect it..." He sighed in the sky and was very sad about his ending. He didn't notice that he was inadvertently close to the site of the Huge Marine Beast. 

       The strength of this Marine Beast is not weaker than the Beastmaster. 

Although this Blue Whale is self proclaimed as a Sea God, it never gets rid of this monster. After all, if he really has to fight it, he may not win.