86: Barley Ripened

Xiong Ye also feels that he is getting more and more powerful, and he likes it. 

    Zhou is so powerful, he must work hard to become stronger, so that he can be worthy of Zhou, and to protect Zhou, and his own tribe. 

    Although the Giant Tiger Tribe did not move for the time being, Xiong Ye did not let his guard down. 

      Who knows if they will suddenly come over one day? 

    Now the Giant Pig Tribe can be his sparring and make him stronger. This is what he wants! 

    If not, he wouldn’t have been willing to take out the sugar that Zhou gave him! 

    Xiong Ye looked seriously at the two men from the Giant Pig Tibes in front of him. 

    In the past, he only had to work alone to make himself stronger. But when he recently fought with the Giant Pig Tribe, he often used up energy in the battle. He tried to win. Absorbing the energy around in the battle...

When he first did this, he smashed several dozens because of God's sake. 

    But after trying this a few times, he can slowly do this! 

    At this moment, he practiced while fighting with two men from Giant Pig Tribes. 

    When the Giant Pig Tribe began to fight with Xiong Ye, they were all merciless. Those who were afraid of injuring the Xiong Ye, The Big Bear tribe were unhappy, but then Xiong Ye became more and more powerful. When they fighy with Xiong Ye, they let go their hand and feet go. 

       At this time, the two of them joined together, and it was a tacit understanding, which brought great trouble to Xiong Ye. 

    After a while, Xiong Ye's leg was bitten, and when Xiong Ye opened it, the man who bit him took some flesh and blood. 

    Zhou Ji’s fist was slightly gripped and slowly relaxed. 

    Xiong Ye didn't care. The injured thing also aroused his fierceness. He screamed and shot at one of the Giant Pig Tribes.

   You both come to me and you can't play. 

      In the beginning, Xiong Ye was in a disadvantage. After all, he's only one person, and his opponent are two people. 

    He was beaten several times. If it was someone else, this time he would admit defeat.

    But Xiong Ye is a wonderful thing, he will practice, although he is beaten, but he does not admit defeat! Not only did he not admit defeat, he squatted on the ground for a while and then he jump and continue to fight! 

 Two people from the Giant Pig Tribe: "..." 

    Come again and again! 

  How long is this Xiong Ye endurance? How is the endurance is so good? 

    Normally, when you are beaten at this time, you should admit defeat. As a result, each time the person is beaten, he can get back up again. Every time he gets up again, he will come back to fight with them...

The Giant Pig Tribe two people are a little desperate. 

  They can't kill Xiong Ye, and if only Xiong Ye is beaten down, Xiong Ye will soon get up...

In the end, those who are exhausted and beaten will become them! 

    With Giant Pig Tribe Xiong Ye fight against their people felt helpless, but the Big Bear Tribe, all in with loud applause: "! Xiong Ye stand up!" 

    "Xiong Ye, defeat them"! 

    "Xiong Ye, you could do it!!" 

    ...... 

      Hou Shi and others have watched it. These newcomers have not seen the scene of Xiong Ye’s previous battles with the Giant Pig Tribe. Now, seeing that Xiong Ye is being beaten like this, fighting and shouting cheers, and there is little need to worry: "Xiong Ye is about to lose, how do this Big Bear Tribes still cheer?" 

  Is this Big Bear Tribe a stupid person? In this case, the defeated is obviously Xiong Ye!! 

    "Xionye will win." Hou Shi's son, Hou Bao is full of confidence in Xiong Ye. His eyes are full of worship: "Xiong Ye's brother can beat it!"

    Hou Shi: "..." Looking at the way of Xiong Ye, He know that the strength is exhausted, but still can beat it? 

    Hou Shi was thinking this way, and saw Xiong Ye, who was once again knocked down, and stand up again, rushing toward the two people of the Giant Pig Tribe. 

    In the end, the people of the Giant Pig Tribe couldn't stand it anymore. After they were exhausted by Xiong Ye, they finally gave up. 

    The two of them became human figures together, and then they said: "If you don't fight, don't fight, we admit defeat!" 

This Xiong Ye's endurance is really great! 

     When they heard the two men admit defeat, Xiong Ye fell to the ground and began to pant. He had a lot of wounds on his body, and the fur was condensed into a cluster by the blood. It looked terrible. 

     The former slaves who just joined the Big Bear Tribe saw this scene, and they all had a sympathy for Xiong Ye - suffered such a serious injury, is Xiong Ye okay? 

    Hou Shi also asked this question. 

    Monkey Baodao: "Xiong Ye brother will be fine tomorrow!" 

        Hou Shi does not believe it, fighthing so fiercely, and also suffered a lot of injuries, How can he be good the next day?

    On the second day, he saw that Xiong Ye had been hunting with the Hunting Team. Instead, the two men who fight against him were exhausted and languid, and they were still green and swollen. 

    This Xiong is really amazing! 

    Hou Shi has some admiration, and then... He suddenly realizes that if Xiong Ye is a few years old, is there any hope to surpass Hu Tian? 

    Hou Shi thought so, followed the man to cut grass. 

    The people of the Big Bear Tribe have raised some dinosaurs. Those dinosaurs eat a lot of grass every day. Their task of mowing is very heavy! 

    But they are as sweet as they are. 

With so many dinosaurs, even in the winter, the Big Bear Tribe will not lack food, right?

      ​​Hou Shi is even more certain of this Idea, when he see the eggs that are put up and the hills are generally tall! 

       After the eggs are put away, it is necessary to put the fertilizer, turn the ground, and then continue to grow the eggs, and when these are finished, Hou Shi thinks they can take a break, the barley is finally ripened! 

    Barley is finally ripened! 

    Zhou Ji saw the golden barley, and his heart was a little excited. 

    Although Barley can do more food than wheat, it can also greatly improve his appetite. He missed the Barley for a long time. 

 Xiong Ye also missed Barley. After eating the cake for the last time, he always wanted to eat it for the second time! 

    People who have eaten bread or have seen bread are looking forward to Barley, but those who have just come to the Big Bear Tribe are actually curious about Barley. 

    The grain of this Barley is too small! 

    The eggs are small and have the size of nails, but this grain is much smaller than the nails. How to collect such Barley, how to eat it? 

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻