129: Arrived

Without having to make it, he got a white teenage as his grandson, and Hai Feng was very satisfied, giving the Young man more of the pickled fish soup and a tablespoon of rice: "Great grandson, Eat." 

  The young man scooped the rice with the spoon, put the rice into the soup and mixed it to the soup and then eating a large spoonful of scoop, his face was full of rice grains, he scraped the rice off his face with the spoon and keep eating. 

  "Grandchild, please call me a few more." Hai Feng said. 

     "What is it called?" 

    "Call me grandfather." Hai Feng said. 

    "Grandfather." The boy said again. 

      Hai Feng gave him another piece of barbecue: "Yes, what is your name?" 

    "Xiaomi¹." The Young man said. 

(1) Rhinoceros

Hai Feng patted his thigh: "Good name!" 

  While salting the vegetables, Zhou Ji was paying attention to Hai Feng and the teenager's conversation. 

  The Giant Pig Tribe has some distance from the Giant Rhinoceros Tribe. Zhu Zhanzheng does not understand the situation of the Giant Rhinoceros Tribe, but even so, he asked about the Giant Rhinoceros Tribe from the Qingcao Tribe yesterday. 

    The Giant Rhinoceros Tribe has a Beastmaster. This Beastmaster is not the Chief of the Giant Rhinoceros Tribe, but it is the Guardian God of the Giant Rhinoceros Tribe. He has three children, but two of them are old and have died. Now, there's a youngest son, baby-like, who  no one has seen it.

 This boy in front of him may be the kid. 

  Now, this kid is not talking about eating leftovers, and Hai Feng is even called grandfather. 

   Zhou Ji felt that if the Rhinoceros Beastmaster knew it, it would be very depressed. 

 But in this case, they can't send the child back... The child following them, maybe it's safer. 

        Hai Feng will certainly protect his grandson.

   Zhou Ji thought so, he heard that after becoming the Beastmaster, Xiong Ye said that he heard Hai Feng: "Zhou, in a few years, we can raise a child or raise a grandson!" 

   Xiong Ye loves children. He like it very much, although he wants to be with Zhou, and he can’t have children, but he can also raise other children! He doesn't mind! 

    Zhou Ji went straight to the side of the reclining chair: "I don't raise, I have to raise you." He didn't want to bring a child. 

    "Okay!" Xiong Ye didn't have any opinions: "We don't know how many children there are in the shape of the Elephant or a Brown Bear. We can raise an Elephant and a Brown Bear" such a child is no worse than their own.

     "You like it?" Zhou Ji said. It's enough for him raise a brown bear, and don't want to raise others, but Xiong Ye likes it, so it was fine to adopt a few children. 

    "I like it..." Xiong Ye looked at Zhou Ji: "Zhou, do you want to go wash the dishes with me?" Zhou Ji, who has been lazy and lying down, immediately sat up: "Of course!" 

 "Chief, are you going to wash the dishes?” When they heard Zhou's and Xiong Ye's words, someone immediately came over: “I will help you wash!” 

 “No need.” Xiong Ye immediately refuse. 

    But Zhou Ji took the bowl from his hand and gave it to the man: "Thank you." They went out to wash the dishes last time, the atmosphere disappeared, and then Xiong Ye really washed the dishes... There was no atmosphere.