128: Hurry

"I am the biggest, right?" The Huge Blue Whale crushed countless trees and couldn't move in the woods, but the voice was smug. 

     Zhou Ji somewhat felt unbearable to looked straight – Hai Feng, a beastmaster, turned into an Beast shape because of the size of the teenager... That’s amazing. 

    Fortunately, his family Xiong Ye is not so stupid. 

    Zhou Ji thought so, he heard Xiong Ye said: "What is the Beast shape of that boy? So Big!" 

    Zhou Ji: "...I am also big!" 

  His Mammoth, although not as tall as this Rhinoceros, but the weight was absolutely the same! 

  Everyone is talking, when the young boy changed back, picking up his animal skin wrapped on the ground: "You are very big, bigger than my father."

    Hai Feng also changed back: "That is... Why is there blood in my body? Wait, I seem to be crushing people!" Hai Feng immediately looked at the people of the Big Bear Tribe. Who did he crushed? He didn't want to crush them... 

    "It's Okay, it's not our people who you crushed to death." Zhou Ji said: "Let's go." 

        "Oh." Hai Feng respond, and then followed Zhou Ji. 

    Upon seeing this, Zhou Ji reminded him: "Wear clothes." 

    "Why do I wear clothes? How much trouble? Dinosaurs don't wear clothes." Hai Feng couldn't help but nag. 

    "The Dinosaurs don't talk either." Zhou Ji said. 

    The sea breeze did not speak. 

    The young boy continued to follow the Big Bear Tribe and followed Hai Feng: "You're so big, I want to be as big as you." 

     "Do you want to be as big as me? Impossible." Hai Feng said. 

    "Why are you so big?" the boy asked again. 

    "I was born so big!" 

   "Why are you born so big?"

      Hai Feng slaps the head of this boy: "Why are you asking so much questions? Don't talk nonsense!" 

   "Oh." The young boy responded, and then said: "My father said that my Beast shape is the biggest. In the future, it will be the biggest... Why would he lie to me?” 

    Hai Feng said: “It’s not necessarily that he had lied to you, it should be that he has seen too little.”

      The young man is a wooden object. 

  Seeing this situation, Zhou Ji has already determined that this boy’s brain has a problem, and it is stupid. 

     No wonder his reaction is so weird, he don't know how can he come out from the Giant Rhinoceros Tribe, and others people were after him. 

Did his family not watch him well, or did he encounter a situation like Zhu Zhanzheng? 

      Do they have to send it back? 

       They are now in the territory of the Giant Rhinoceros Tribe, but if they want to go to the Giant Rhinoceros Tribe, it will take two days to work, and Zhu Zhanzheng is obviously very anxious... 

   "Zhu Zhanzheng, this person should be from the Giant Rhinoceros Tribe, maybe a Little Chief and like... The next step is to go to the Giant Pig Tribe or the Giant Rhinoceris Tribe, which is up to you." Zhou Ji said to Zhu Zhanzheng.