65: Punishment

Xiong Ye is really good at mathematics. He can count how many people in the tribe and he will not made mistakes when he divides things. 

    But from 01 to 99... 

    He never thought of this before. 

      However, this can indeed be practiced. When will it be used? 

    Thinking about it, Xiong Ye began counting:"1, 2, 3..." The Priest Grandfather taught him to count 01 to 100, but such a number is easy to make mistakes, he will have ten numbers and count to ten to put a bunch. There are ten small piles that are one hundred, put together into a pile, and then count the next one hundred... 

    Finally, the results are counted out and Xiong Ye immediately looks at Zhou, wants to say his own results, but finds that Zhou has already fell asleep. 

     He has a dim itch but Zhou is not comfortable... 

    Xiong Ye simply lay down on the bed to be self-sufficient. He used to do this before and after he became a partner with Zhou, he changed his mind to help him. 

In fact, I didn't fell a sleep Zhou Ji: "......" 

Being busy by himself, Xiong Ye saw Zhou opened his eyes and went over to Zhou Ji, said: "! Zhou, you feel me," 

    Zhou Ji at him and reached out. Xiong Ye hugged him and shouted softly. 

    When the it was is over, Xiong Ye does not want to get up comfortably, but he is pinched and pinched by Zhou Ji: "I asked you to calculate the question, have you figured it out?" 

    "Calculated!" Xiong Ye. 

    "How much?" 

    Xiong Ye got up from the bed and went to look at his wooden sticks. Finally, "It’s forty-nine hundred plus fourty-nine!" 

    "Wrong, it should be forty -nine. One hundred and fifty. "Zhou Ji, people in the tribe generally do not know too many numbers, so they only count to one hundred and then a few hundred say so.

    Modern people estimate that it is very troublesome to be so tossed, but it is quite good for people to smoothly count to one hundred. Zhou Ji remembers to say ninety-nine words in French, to say four twenty plus ten plus nine... 

       "Why ?? Xiong Ye looked at Zhou inexplicably: Have you counted? I haven't seen you counted!" 

    Such a powerful topic, Zhou Ji, he should see a lot of wooden sticks. 

    "No need to count, I will know the answer when I think about it." Zhou Ji. 

    Think about it in your heart? Xiong Ye looked at Zhou Ji in shock: "Is the Beast God telling you?" 

    Zhou Ji: "...you think too much." 

    "How do you know that?" 

    "Are you not separated before? The heap is one, the last pile of ninety-nine, the two piles are added together, is it one hundred?" Zhou Ji slowly said the algorithm, his parents attached great importance to education, he was sent to the Olympic class when he was very young. This kind of topic was used in the beginning of the Olympics. 

    Xiong Ye suddenly realized that, he had re-arranged it and found that it was forty-nine hundred plus one fifty. 

     As for why he was wrong before, probably accidentally lost a piece of accurate. 

    After making the topic, Xiong Ye once again said: "We are really smart!" 

    "Do you want me to teach you?" Zhou Ji asked.