138: Put It

The Rhinoceros Beastmaster is a Beastmaster and the speed is very fast, and he is alone, but a few days ago, he returns to the territory of the Giant Rhinoceros Tribe. 

    His son, Xi'an, has been gone for a long time. The people of the Giant Rhinoceros Tribe didn't know where he went, but they found the forest that had been crushed by Hai Feng and picked up a lot of meat from there. 

   According to the things that was left behind next to the mud, it belongs to a group of people in the tribe who went out to find Xi'an. They don't know who was so mad, and they actually crush these people into meat. 

     There is also Xi'an, he don't know what happened... 

They saw the Rhinoceros Beastmaster, and the Chief of the Giant Rhinoceros Tribe immediately said everything he knew. 

  The Rhinoceros Beastmaster's face was ugly, and turned around to the Small Tribes near the Giant Rhinoceros Tribe, and then learns from the mouth of the Qingcao Tribe that there was a Big Bear Tribe passing by. 

   Although the time has passed for a long time, there are quite a lot of people in the Big Bear Tribes, and some traces are left behind. According to these traces... those meats were crushed by the Big Bear Tribes, and Xiaomi were probably in the hands of the Big Bear Tribes, or already... 

  Rhinoceros Beastmaster arranged for people to continue to look for Xi'an in the vicinity of the Giant Rhinoceros Tribe, but he followed the traces left by the Big Bear Tribe and began to chase the Big Bear Tribe. 

    The Rhinoceros Beastmaster ran all the way, finally at noon, one day, came to the Giant Pig Tribe. 

  The Giant Pig Tribe has a large field, and at this time, the Giant Pig Tribes people are throwing the dirt they've cleared out from their own tribes, mixed the excrement into the ground, and then digging them up again. 

 This is what Zhu Zhanzheng requires. Although they don't know why they have to do this, but they are willing to do so. 

Zhu Zhanzheng said that when they will go participate in the Beast God Offering in a few days, they would choose some good people from the tribe to bring. Everyone wants to win this opportunity. 

        And if you want to get this opportunity, you have to behave well.

    "If I can follow the Beastmasters to participate in the Beast God Offering, I would certainly serve them well. I might be able to join the Big Bear Tribe when I am there!" 

    "Even if you can't join the Big Bear Tribe, you can get close to a several Beastmasters. That's a good thing you can't even ask for!" 

   "In addition to the Hai Beastmaster, the other two Beastmasters are so young, and the people of the Abandoned Forest are really powerful!" 

    ... 

  These people were planting land, talking, talking and suddenly there is a Middle-aged man with red eyes. 

    "Which tribe are you?" asked the Rhinoceros Beastmaster. 

    There is obviously a Big Tribe here, so he came over and asked. 

    "We are from Giant Pig Tribes." Someone from the Giant Pig Tribe said. 

    "Have you ever seen a tribe called the Big Bear Tribe?" asked the Rhinoceros Beastmaster. 

  "You're here for the Big Bear Tribes? They are in our tribe." Someone from The Giant Pig Tribe's, want to ask who is in front of him, but he has not asked yet, the Rhinoceros Beastmaster has already disappeared.