78: Pottery Tablets

Recently, the Big Bear Tribe is really a little lacking! 

    The eggs and barley grown in the tribe must be taken care of. The bacon needs a lot of firewood, and the hunting can't be put down, let alone the priests also added the pottery. 

    The pottery has to dig the mud and make firewood. It takes a lot of effort. 

    Originally, He felt that there were quite a lot in the Big Bear Tribes, but now they feel that... people are not enough. 

    Because it is too busy, even the Yang Ying and Yang Su who always be able to find opportunities to be lazy, and now there is no chance to be lazy. 

    When Xiong Ye saw them in the past two days, they found that they were a lot darker, and those who always glared at him did not have any time. 

    Its great. 

    However, because of the lack of people, they will not go to the Giant Tiger Tribe. 

       The Giant Tiger Tribe is far more powerful than them, and they are stronger. If They go fight with the Giant Tiger Tribe, which is equivalent to running to the mouth of the Tyrannosaurus! 

    The little monkey heard the words, his face look lost, and he looked a little pitiful. 

    Xiong Ye said again: "You have to live in our tribe, you can't become an Beast shape and hiding all day, and don't do anything... go to the Priest to help, you can always squeeze the mud." 

    This person is really weak. It is said to be twelve years old. It is not as good as a child who is ten years old in their tribe. This is no problem. His strength is also very small. 

    Probably because of this, the Priest left him, and did not arrange any work for him. 

    But Xiong Ye thinks that he has to do work. He has no parents to raise him, eat and live in the tribe, and always do something to contribute to the tribe. 

    After saying this to the child, Xiong Ye stood up and said to Zhou: "Zhou, I am going to dig the mud." 

    Zhou Ji said: "Wait." 

  "Is there anything else?" Xiong Ye asked.

    Zhou Ji stood up from the lounge chair: "Today is the first time to burn pottery. You helped me, move the recliner." 

       He didn't know much about burning pottery . After saying a few words with the Priest, let the Priests do it.

     But now the pottery has to be burned, he always has to look at it. 

   Zhou’s reclining chair is made by the man who is good at carving in the tribe. It is made of whole large wood, very thick and very heavy. It is usually Xiong Ye or others who helped him move it. 

  Everyone feels that he should not move. 

    "You sit down." Xiong Ye. 

    Zhou Ji looked at Xiong Ye, who sat down on the recliner. Then he walked away by the Xiong Ye company and walked to the place where the Priest intended to burn pottery. 

    It was quite messy there. 

    Some people are pinching the mud, pinching out all sorts of odd-shaped things, and making some bricks of the rectangular shape, hanging out on one side, and next to the place where the embryos are made, the Priest makes a pit. 

    "When the pottery is fired, is it to put the things done in the mud into the fire to burn?" The Priest saw Zhou Ji and immediately asked: "How long does it take to burn?"