135: Provocation

Zhu Yan feels that the people around him are very reasonable. 

    This Big Bear Tribe, unexpectedly surprised him. 

   At first, he thought that the tribes that came from the Abandoned Forests must be backward and weak, but this tribe is not. 

    They can come up with a beautiful pottery, and they also have a Beastmaster. 

  Although they are few people, but just because they have a Beastmaster... As long as they do not do anything that is so heinous and causes anger, no one will provoked them, not even the Beast Temple. 

  But this tribe also has problems - this Big Bear Tribe were so disrespectful to the Beastmaster! 

 Before, Zhu Zhanzheng had told Zhu Zhu that the Big Bear Tribe had three Beastmasters, and that was heard by The Giant Pig Tribes people who chased after Zhu Zhu, but those people were all killed by Hai Feng. 

     Zhu Yan and others, don't know that the Big Bear Tribe has three Beastmasters, they only know that Hai Feng is a Beastmaster. 

As for Xiong Ye and Zhou... These two people look just like that they just become an adult, and their strength is definitely not strong. 

  It’s just that these two young people dare to like call the Beastmaster, Hai Feng... Zhu Yan feels that Hai Feng must be upset. 

    As long as they provoke it... 

      Zhu Yan whispers to the people around him. 

       This thing, Xiong Ye and Zhou Ji completely didn't know.

   Although, Zhou Ji has the mental power to monitor the situation around him, he is not interested in listening to everything, and just occasionally check the nearby situation to see if they are safe. 

    Nothing is different outside now, and he's making food to eat. 

 It was very rainy yesterday, and now it was very useful to drink a bowl of hot spicy soup, and Zhou Ji fry the chili with oil, add water to make a hot pot, then throw the meat into the stew and cooked rice in the another pot. 

      "The meat is not enough to eat." Zhou Ji said, Xiongye eat a lot.

    "I'm going hunting!" Xiong Ye said. 

    "Get something delicious." Zhou Ji said. 

   Xiong Ye nodded. 

  Since becoming a Beastmaster, the Beast shape of Xiong Ye has been much larger, with a weight of more than 10 tons. 

    After the body size becomes larger, the combat power is stronger, but It's not easy to move. Xiong Ye usually doesn't use the Beast shape, and just go straight out. 

   Zhu Yan saw this scene, came to Hai Feng, who is feeding Baby Xiaomi with barbecue. 

     "Sir Hai, your strength is the most powerful person I have ever seen, and you're really a great person to admire!" Zhu Yan said. 

   Hai Feng was somewhat proud, but soon sighed again: "You still seen too little." Although he is powerful, he is not so good at all... 

   "You are too modest!" Zhu Yan said: "In this world, it is estimated that there is no one who can beat you!" 

    "You don't talk about this kind of thing, there are still many people in this world who are better than me." 

    Most people like to listen to good words, he didn't expect this Hai Feng would be too salty! Zhu Yan can't understand, and doesn't know how to please Hai Feng. - As a tribe Chief, he hasn't please others before!