71: Fried Meat

The fruit looked very cute, but as soon as he ate it, Xiong Ye face changed and he rushed out. 

    What a terrible taste?! 

    His mouth seemed to be on fire, and the pain could not be ease. The tears came out at once. Under such stimulation, he even became an Beast shape, ran into the mountain, and then held a large bucket in the middle of the mountain. Take a sip and take a sip. 

    That fruit is definitely poisonous! 

    Such a poisonous fruit, after eating it, you should spit it out and drink more water! 

    "Xiong Ye, ​​what's wrong with you?" Zhou Ji still took some vegetables and came back. When he saw Xiong Ye's appearance, he ran over and then checked the bear with his mental strength. 

    Xiong Ye is good, there is nothing wrong with the whole body. 

    "Oh..." Xiong Ye's voice changed. He felt that his tongue had been swollen with poison. 

   Zhou Ji will do the poison, how he saw the fruit in the cave, asked not to ask a word to eat?

    When he did not die while hunting, he was accidentally poisoned, which is too embarrassing! 

    Oh, he doesn't necessarily die, but it's really uncomfortable! 

     The huge brown bear looked at Zhou Ji with tears in his eyes, then put his head on the legs of Zhou Ji, and squatted on the ground, like he was about to die. 

    The people in the tribe were shocked:

   "What happened to Xiong Ye?" 

    "Is Xiong Ye okay?" 

    "Isn't Xiong Ye is still okay when he came back?" 

    ... 

  The Priest realized what it was: "Xiong Ye drank a lot. Water, but also spit water... Is he poisoned?” 

      Zhou Ji knew that Xiong Ye was not poisoned, but when it came to poisoning...

Zhou Ji asked: “Did you eat the chili I put in the cave? It’s the small red fruit."

         The huge brown bear nodded and nodded. 

    Zhou Ji: "..." Although he likes to eat spicy, he can't stand the direct consumption of the chili, let alone Xiong Ye, who has never eaten chili before. 

        He can understand what Xiong Ye is doing. 

    Zhou Ji said: "The fruit is not poisonous, that is, eating will make people feel bad in their mouths... You should be strong." 

    Xiong Ye’s mind was filled with thoughts and felt that he might die. But Zhou said this... 

    He stood up and suddenly found that there is nothing wrong at him at all, and it only hurt a little in his mouth. 

    Xiong Ye: "..." 

    Zhou Ji said: "Go back to the cave." 

    Xiong Ye immediately climbed into the cave - really shamefull! He is okay at all, but he is going to die next! 

    When he saw that Xiong Ye had returned to the cave, Zhou Ji followed it back, and then he heard Xiong Ye, who had changed back to the human form, said: "Hey... what the hell is this... oh..." 

    "This is a seasoning, used to make the dish delicious." Zhou Ji said. 

       Xiong Ye looked at Zhou Ji in shock - Zhou actually used this thing to cook, Zhou is crazy?