- 1 8 - HARRY POTTER

"THIS PLACE IS ALWAYS PACKED WITH MUGGLES, OF COURSE," Molly said with a careless attitude

"THIS PLACE IS ALWAYS PACKED WITH MUGGLES, OF COURSE," Molly said with a careless attitude. She was so excited for her final son, Ron, to be off to Hogwarts. Her other son, Percy, had been made a Prefect as it was his fifth-year. "Now, what's that platform number again?" she muttered under her breath.

Lorelei scoffed teasingly at the woman. She knew no one could forget the platform number. Ginny who was sitting on Lorelei's trunk as she was pushed piped up and said, "Nine and three quarters. Mum, can't I go!?"

Molly gave her a stern look and explained she couldn't yet. One more year for the little girl. Percy went through the wall first making Lorelei smirk as she looked around at the Muggles. Her eye caught a little boy who had raven-hair and a curious look on his face. He seemed scared, and by his trunk and owl, he was going to Hogwarts. Where were his parents? She smiled lightly and waved the boy over. He looked hesitant.

"Fred, you next," Molly said pointing at the wall. Lorelei looked back at the twins and watched them smirk at each other.

"I'm not Fred, I'm George!" Fred exclaimed with a mischievous glint in his eye. "Honestly, woman, you call yourself our mother? Can't you tell I'm George?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, George!" Molly cried making Lorelei laugh at this. Fred was about to run toward the wall when he grinned at Lorelei and then back to Molly.

"I'm only joking. I am Fred!" Fred disappeared and George laughed as he followed not too long as after. Ginny hopped off of Lorelei's trunk and walked over to Molly.

Lorelei looked over at the little boy who now seemed to walk over to them. He arrived and called out nervously, "Excuse me?"

Molly said hello and realized the boy had no idea what he was doing. Lorelei frowned at this. She looked at the time and saw it nearing eleven. "Molly, we must be going. What's your name?" she asked the raven-haired boy quickly. The boy seemed surprised that she hadn't recognized him like everyone else in the magical world he had met. He muttered, "Harry" quietly.

"Best to do it at a run. Go ahead, Lorelei. Show him," Molly pushed the girl ahead. Lorelei winked at Harry and went into the wall to see the twins waiting for her impatiently

"Thought you lot got trapped. Where's mum?" Fred said grabbing Lorelei's trunk as he had already dropped his off.

"Little boy didn't have help to get on the platform. No parents with him. Name was Harry. Molly and Ron were helping him," Lorelei said with a frown. She followed the twins to bring her luggage to find the compartment with their friends. Lorelei noticed the little boy right away trying to lift his trunk on his own in an empty compartment. "See? No family to help him. Come on."

George approached the boy first. "Want a hand?" Harry nodded and even added a 'please' making Lorelei feel terrible for him. "Oi, Fred. C'mere and help."

After a few moments, George and Fred had gotten the boy's trunk in. Harry wiped his head showing off a rather odd scar on his face. "Thanks," said Harry.