- 1 9 0 - LIGHT OF MY LIFE

LORELEI PACED BACK AND FORTH IN FRONT OF THE LARGE MIRROR IN GINNY'S BEDROOM

LORELEI PACED BACK AND FORTH IN FRONT OF THE LARGE MIRROR IN GINNY'S BEDROOM. Ophelia sat on the floor, dressed in a beautiful rose gold dress. Her hair was grown out almost to her shoulder, being close to a year old on this sunny July day. Lorelei had put her hair in a pony tail sticking up with a bow to match her dress. Her blue eyes sparkled as she stared at her worried mother.

A knock on the door made Lorelei jump. Turning, she called, "Who is it?"

"Fred!"

"Ginny!"

"Ron!"

Lorelei snorted, knowing Fred had said Ginny's name, Ron had said Fred's name, and Ginny had said Ron's. Rolling her eyes, she called for them to walk in.

Fred walked in first, eyes zeroing in on the baby squealing excitedly. "Hello, Lia. Look how beautiful!" He picked her up, throwing and catching her once and placing a kiss on her forehead. He turned to Lorelei. "Why aren't you dressed yet?"

Ginny raised her eyebrows at the beautiful wedding dress still hanging up on the door. Ron walked over to Lorelei. "Feeling all right?"

"Just nervous, is all," she responded.

"Why?" Ginny asked, beckoning Lorelei to sit down. "Let me fix your hair."

Lorelei shut her eyes as she sat down. "Mum wanted my hair in a braid, the rest of it in waves."

"Sounds perfect," Ron stated, "Guests are arriving. Mrs. Tonks has Teddy in a suit."

"Oh, could you get someone to bring him to me? Mrs. Tonks can come as well," Lorelei said, moving to look at Ron causing Ginny to tell her to sit still. "Sorry."

Ron nodded. "I'm on it."

When he left, another knock was heard. Hermione, Angelina, Ursula, and Bethany walked in. Angelina grinned at Fred holding Ophelia. She walked up to him. "Aren't you dashing," she teased poking his side. Lorelei smiled as Fred responded, "And you're beautiful, but we all knew that."

"Cheeky," Bethany commented. "Lee is holding George together. He is about to burst from nerves, Fred. You might want to go calm him down. Bring Lia."

Fred grinned, looking back to Lorelei. "I'll see you later, love." He kissed her cheek, winked at Angelina, and left the room with Ophelia.

Angelina rolled her eyes but a blush crept up her neck. "I can finish your makeup?"

"Please," Lorelei said. Ginny finished Lorelei's hair, adding a few shells that Ursula had brough. "Mum would have loved it, Gin."

Ginny beamed.

Hermione smiled at Lorelei. "You deserve so much happiness, Lorelei."

Lorelei turned to allow Angelina to do her makeup. "Thanks, 'Mione. You all look beautiful."

Lorelei had chosen Ginny and Angelina as her bridesmaids, knowing they were the two most important women in her lives. Bethany said she would go find Lee, pulling Ursula with her. Hermione smiled when Andromeda and Teddy walked in with Ron following. Hermione and Ron left hand in hand.

"Hi, Mrs. Tonks—"

"Dear, call me Andromeda, please," she said laughing. "You look beautiful."

Lorelei smiled when Teddy reached out for her. "Hi, Teddy. Andromeda, you wouldn't mind walking with Teddy and Lia, would you?"

Andromeda's eyes widened. "Are you sure?"

"Well, Teddy can't walk, and you're important to me as well," Lorelei said, Andromeda smiling brightly at her.

"I'd love to."

George was pacing as Arthur tried to fix his tied.

"I can't fix it if you don't stop moving!"

"Sorry," George said, gulping and stopping to allow him to finish. Bill and Charlie howled in laughter at their brother. Fred grinned, but he was having trouble with his tie, too. Percy, who was holding Ophelia, said, "It's Lorelei, George. What are you so worried about?"

George blanched. "I don't know."

"Dada!" Ophelia screamed when George looked at her. George grinned, moving to hold her.

"And how is Mummy doing? Better than me?" he teased, knowing Ophelia wouldn't answer.

Fred said, "She's freaking out as well, but she's more upset than anything that her mother isn't here."

George sighed. "Ginny's taking care of her?"

"Always," Ginny spoke, walking into see her brother. "She's just about ready, Angelina's helping her into her dress. I'll get Mum to make everyone sit. Has anyone seen Harry?"

Charlie tilted his head. "I thought he was with Lor?"

Ginny rolled her eyes. "Great. The Chosen One is missing. Okay, go finish, I'll find him!"

Fred looked to George, grinning. "I'll bring Lia to Adromeda and meet you at the alter."

George took a breath as Charlie stood and clapped his hand on his shoulder. "Let's go get married, Georgie!"

George gave a deadpanned look to his brother.

Lorelei stared at herself in the mirror. The dress was beautiful. It was white and had long sleeves made of lace. The neckline was a sweetheart neckline, and the dress was flowy, the long train embroidered with seashells. On end of the train, a crab was embroidered in the center. Lorelei was glad Brizo was there with her. She was alone as everyone prepared for the wedding, but a knock on her door pulled her from her thoughts.

She turned just as a raven-haired boy popped his head to see her. She smiled at him, the smile reserved only for Harry Potter, and he grinned back.

"Absolutely stunning," he breathed as he walked into the room fully. He had something in his hands, but she was not sure what it was yet. He wore a tux, and for a moment, he looked like his father in the photo album at Grimmauld Place. "How are you feeling?"

"Better now. I heard Ginny saying she couldn't find you, and I was worried you wouldn't show," she said honestly.

He shook his head with a grin. "Sorry, but I had forgotten something. Would I really ditch your wedding, Lorelei?"

"What did you forget?" she asked with a tilt of her head and a laugh, watching him walk forward.

He smiled. "I went to Grimmauld. I've been going back and forth, going through Sirius's things for a few weeks now. Kreacher found it, actually. I thought it was perfect," he paused, opening the small box in his hand. It was a beautiful silver chain, but the small charm at the end of it made Lorelei's jaw drop. "It was in this box. The note attached said 'For Amatheia, the light of my life. Without you and Lorelei, I would go mad. I love you. Sirius Black.'" The charm was a diamond seashell, identical to the simple shell necklace Amatheia always wore. Lorelei felt Harry take off the old shell that Lorelei was going to wear for her mother and replaced it with the chain. "He was never able to give it to her."

Lorelei allowed one tear to fall as she stared at Harry and herself in the mirror. He clasped the chain, moving to fix her veil. When she turned to face him, he moved a piece of hair from her neck to look at the necklace. "You ready to start the next chapter of your life, Lorelei?"

"I'm ready," Lorelei breathed, taking a large breath. Harry extended his arm, and Lorelei took it nervously.

-

A/N

Only five chapters left :(((((((