- 1 8 9 - TEDDY

LORELEI HELD OPHELIA FIRMLY ON HER CHEST

LORELEI HELD OPHELIA FIRMLY ON HER CHEST. She, George, Fred, Ginny, Harry, and Ophelia all landed on the lawn of Andromeda Tonks, the first place Lorelei allowed herself to go. Lorelei took Harry's words and decided she needed to suck up the pain. She was right to say the world is not fair, but she had to keep moving forward.

Lorelei knocked on the door, a loud cry commencing immediately making Ophelia glance around curiously. George rubbed his hand affectionately on Lia's cheek causing her to giggle and try to mumble, "Dada" but failing. All those outside laughed.

"Coming!"

The door opened, and the woman was surprised to see the large group on her doorstep. She held a baby in her arms, his blue hair transforming to red much to the amazement of Ophelia.

"Lorelei, Harry... I didn't know you were coming... Please, come in," Andromeda said quickly, moving to allow them all in.

Lorelei saw Ophelia reach out to baby Teddy, the boy grinning at the girl. Fred watched the two baby's with amusement.

They all sat in the living room, the two babies on the floor playing together. Ophelia would push over Teddy when he would change his hair a color she didn't like causing the adults to laugh.

"We're not here to take him from you," Harry stated when he saw Andromeda's tense shoulders.

She immediately sagged in relief, her eyes filling with tears. "Oh, I'm sorry. I just... he's all I have left. I didn't mean to sound rude—"

"You weren't," Lorelei reassured the woman with a gentle smile. "Harry and I just wanted to check on our godson and you. How are you Mrs. Tonks?"

Andromeda smiled sadly. "He makes every day worth it. And you, Lorelei, I know you were close with Remus and Nymphadora..."

"Remus was my godfather, and I looked up to Tonks," Lorelei said with a nod. "I'm a firm believer that they those who love us never really leave us."

"You sound like Sirius," Andromeda and Harry said at the same time, causing everyone to laugh.

"He's a wise man to quote," George said knowingly.

Ginny grinned. "Look at them," she said, motioning to Ophelia now grabbing Teddy's hair as if it would stop the color changing.

"Lia," Fred warned, the little girl letting go of Teddy to grin at Fred. "She listens to me, Georgie. Learn from the best."

Lorelei snorted, moving to sit down on the floor. Teddy crawled over to her. Picking him up, she placed a kiss on his cheek. "He looks just like his father when he makes that face. No, Mrs. Tonks, we have no intention to take him away from you. We just want to make sure we're apart of his life."

"Of course," Andromeda said happily. Ophelia scowled, crawling to her mother to get the attention off of the little boy. Lorelei snorted, sitting both babies on her lap, gaining equal attention, but Ophelia kept trying to push Teddy off of Lorelei's lap.

Harry grinned, sitting down across from Lorelei, taking Ophelia from her lap. Ophelia giggled loudly when Harry placed giant kisses all over her face.

No child would be left unloved in their family. Not one.

Later that evening, Lorelei stood outside the Burrow feeling a sense of déjà vu as her nerves spiked up. Ophelia rested a hand on her mother's cheek as if she knew Lorelei needed assurance that everything would indeed be okay.

Walking into the house full of Weasleys, Ron made a loud, inhumane noise when he saw Lorelei and Ophelia walk through the door. Fred and George walked behind her, grinning when Molly and Arthur shouted out in happiness at seeing the pair. Ron ran over, pulling Lorelei and Ophelia into a hug. Ophelia squealed at the attention she hadn't seen in weeks, grinning when Percy picked her up first after kissing Lorelei's cheek.

"How are you?" Hermione asked, hugging the girl.

"Getting there," Lorelei promised, backing away to hug Molly and Arthur and the rest of the Weasley clan. "It's good to see you, Molly."

Molly let out a cry of happiness. "It's good to see you, too, my dear. Ginny was telling me that you lot went to Andromeda's today. That's wonderful. How is Teddy?"

George smirked, wrapping his arms around Lorelei's waist. "Should've seen how jealous Lia was."

Ron, who now held Ophelia, grinned. "She deserves all of the attention, duh," he said knowingly.

Fleur, who was sitting on Bill's lap, smiled happily at Lorelei. "M'so 'appy you are 'ere!"

"Me too," Lorelei said, holding George's arms tighter around her waist. "Actually, Harry talked some sense into me." The raven-haired boy blushed a bit when everyone looked over at him. "I want to go see Remus's and Embry's grave... Tonks's, too. I know I didn't go to the large funeral McGonagall held for all of the dead, but it just felt informal for Embry... anyway, that's the first thing I need to do. The second, well... I think it's better late than never, actually—"

Charlie smirked. "Finally going to come to Romania with me?"

"Not even close... maybe later," Lorelei said, a bit of mischief moving into her eyes causing Fred and George to grin wolfishly. "No, I think it's time to finally have our wedding."

Molly squealed so loudly as Fleur jumped up excitedly. Lorelei felt George freeze behind her.

He whispered, "Really?" into her ear. He had been waiting for this day for years.

"Really," Lorelei said turning to face him.

"When, when!?" Fleur asked.

Arthur grinned when her eyes met his. "As soon as possible."