- 1 8 2 - DUMBLEDORE'S ARMY REUNITED

"ABERFORTH'S GETTING A BIT ANNOYED," said Fred, raising his hand to answer the greetings

"ABERFORTH'S GETTING A BIT ANNOYED," said Fred, raising his hand to answer the greetings. "He wants a kip, and his bar's turned into a railway station." Lorelei eyed the Room of Requirement, now being used as a sort of hideout for the students. All of the Houses were presented, and there were hammocks everywhere. Lorelei was impressed with Hogwarts.

Harry felt his heart fail at the sight of Ginny and Lorelei. He loved the way Ginny's smile seemed to ease his nerves, and Lorelei's smile gave him new motivation. He watched as the two new parents grabbed each other as if they were each other's lifeline, Embry moving to hug Seamus near Dean and Luna. Fred threw an arm around Lee, obviously having not seen him in a while. Lee's hand was held firmly around Bethany's. Harry's heart really did fail. Why were they all here?

"So what's the plan, Harry?" George dared to ask, mind focusing on his wife and child.

"There isn't one," Harry replied grimly.

"Just going to make it up as we go along, are we? My favorite kind," said Fred cheerfully.

Harry turned to Neville sharply, fear for Ginny and Lorelei doubling. "You've got to stop this! What did you call them all back for? This is insane--"

"We're fighting, aren't we?" said Dean, taking out his fake Galleon. "The message said that Harry was back, and we were going to fight! I'll have to get a wand, though--"

"You haven't got a wand--?" began Seamus as Harry turned sharply to Ron, eyes going to Lorelei who seemed all too nervous standing there. Fred began a joke, George loosening up to join in as his hand was still firm in Lorelei's grip. Those nearest laughed loudly, all too worried when the Weasleys were deemed missing. Seamus looked to Lorelei with a smirk. "Heard around that you had a baby."

Lorelei grinned. "Ophelia Amatheia Weasley, beautiful little thing she is." Seamus grinned, hugging the mermaid tightly.

Harry finally, though reluctantly, turned back to the crowd. "Okay! There's something we need to find. Something--something that'll help us defeat You-Know-Who. It's here at Hogwarts, but we don't know where. It might have belonged to Ravenclaw. Has anyone heard of an object like that? Has anyone ever come across something with her eagle on it, for instance?"

"Well, there's her lost diadem. I told you about it, remember, Harry? The Lost Diadem of Ravenclaw? Daddy's trying to duplicate it," Luna replied.

"Yeah, but the lost Diadem," said Michael Corner, rolling his eyes, "is lost, Luna. That's sort of the point."

"When was it lost?" Lorelei asked, mind racing of the possibilities of placement for it.

"Centuries ago, they say," Cho answered. "Professor Flitwick says the diadem vanished with Ravenclaw herself. People have looked, but nobody's ever found a trace of it, have they?"

The group of Ravenclaws shook their heads.

"Sorry, but what is a diadem?" Ron asked.

"It's kind of a crown," said Terry Boot. "Ravenclaw's was supposed to have magical properties, enhanced the wisdom of the wearer."

Harry frowned, cutting off Luna who looked ready to speak again. "And none of you have ever seen anything that looks like it?" They all shook their heads again causing Lorelei to frown. She had hoped Harry would have gotten help.

Cho spoke again. "If you'd like to see what the diadem's supposed to look like, I could take you up to our common room and show you, Harry?" Lorelei watched Harry grab his scar in pain again.

He whispered something to Ron and Hermione before gasping out a little loudly, "Listen, I'm going to go and look at this statue, at least find out what the diadem looks like. Wait for me here and keep, you know--the other one--safe."

Cho stood, but Ginny spoke out fiercely, "No, Luna will take Harry, won't you, Luna?"

"Oooh, yes, I'd like to," said Luna happily as Cho sat disappointed. Soon, Luna and Harry disappeared out of the room.

Lorelei took this moment to hug Hermione and Ron--the witch looking at Lorelei apprehensively. "The baby?" she dared to ask.

Lorelei took in a sharp breath. "With Aunt Muriel." Ron gave the girl a pitiful look as the portrait opened again to reveal more people. Molly and Arthur bustled through, Molly running to Ron quickly. Kingsley walked in, looking at all of the students in the room.

Lorelei grinned and ran toward Angelina Johnson and Alicia Spinnet, hugging them both at the same time. Both girls clung to Lorelei. They were each other's first real friends at Hogwarts. They shared a dorm their whole lives, and even if things were rocky with Alicia, she was so glad to see them. Soon, she saw Oliver Wood, also jumping to hug him. Katie Bell was next, asking immediately about the baby and Lorelei's wellbeing, and Lorelei almost felt tears leak from her eyes when Remus goddamn Lupin walked in.

Remus's eyes widened at Lorelei, moving at a quick pace to reach her. He breathed out, "What the hell are you doing here? What about Lia?"

Lorelei breathed in his scent, missing him greatly. "She's with Aunt Muriel. Godric, I missed you."

"I didn't even know if you were alive," Remus said heavily again before backing away. "Tonks had the baby. Little Teddy Lupin, oh Lorelei, you'll be the godmother, won't you?"

"I'd be honored, Remmy," Lorelei cried out, smiling again when he moved to hug her once more.

Bill and Fleur were next to appear, smiling at the large group of people. Behind them were Ursula and Uriah with Florence and Clara. Lorelei was pulled into their embrace as well.

Lorelei felt like this was a big reunion no matter the reason for them all being there. She was so glad to see their faces. Each person in here she had grown up with more or less and Lorelei gulped wondering how this battle would play out. Who would win? Who would lose?

Soon enough, Harry ran back in with Luna at his side, eyes widening as more and more people joined the group.