- 2 4 - GRED AND FORGE

CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS WERE TO STAY AT HOGWARTS THIS YEAR, MUCH TO RON'S PLEASURE

CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS WERE TO STAY AT HOGWARTS THIS YEAR, MUCH TO RON'S PLEASURE. Even if Molly hadn't been going with Arthur to Romania to visit Charlie, Lorelei would've stayed to keep Harry company. She had heard from Ron that Harry really had no family, nor has he had a good Christmas before. The Weasleys and Lorelei were going to change that quickly.

Even though, the lake was frozen solid, Fred and George managed to break the ice in the shallow area to allow Lorelei to sit comfortably in the water. The two never dared get in the water, but they still kept the girl company. The twins were watching her with her lake visits now. They didn't want a repeat of the last fiasco.

Christmas morning was strange waking up still at Hogwarts. Lorelei grinned knowing she was one of the first up. Brizo hopped on her shoulder, and she gathered her presents in her arms and left. She quickly ran down to the Common Room to see no one there yet. She passed Harry and Ron's dorm where they were awake and going through gifts. She trotted up to the twin's dormitory to find Fred and George still snoring away.

After placing her gifts in a neat pile, she grinned at the snore she heard pipe up behind her. She jumped onto the edge of George's bed and yelled, "Happy Christmas!"

The two boys woke up with a start mumbling a bit and cursing the girl. She leaned to kiss George's cheek and whispered, "Happy Christmas!" She stood up dramatically on George's bed and hopped to Fred's. She grinned and kissed the other twin's cheek saying the same. The two glared at her as she twirled dramatically.

"Come on, you big lugs. Ron and Harry are already up!"

The two realized what day it was and saw the gifts lying at the edge of their bed. Lorelei opened up her Weasley sweater first excited by the soft yellow color with a blue L in the middle. She noticed Fred and George had theirs out as well. Instead, theirs were blue with a bright yellow F and G for either twin. Lorelei and the twins exchanged gifts happily. After grabbing some candy, they decided to go see Ron and Harry. Brizo had now hopped onto George's shoulder resting happily.

The three grinned and knocked the door open to find Harry and Ron holding their Weasley sweaters in their hands. Harry had hidden something behind his back suspiciously, but Lorelei dropped it as the twins grew excited.

"Happy Christmas!" Fred shouted excitedly.

George pointed at Harry and grinned at Lorelei and Fred. "Hey, look! Harry's got a Weasley sweater, too!"

Lorelei smirked. "It means he's part of the family now!" Harry smiled widely at that.

"Harry's is better than ours, though," said Fred, holding up Harry's sweater. "She obviously makes more of an effort if you're not family. Look at Lor's sweater. Beautiful!"

"Why aren't you wearing yours, Ron?" George demanded with a teasing grin motioning toward the maroon sweater in Ron's hand.

"Come on, get it on, they're lovely and warm," Lorelei said throwing a mischievous wink to Harry who only laughed at Ron's face.

"I hate maroon," Ron moaned halfheartedly as he pulled it over his head.

"You haven't got a letter on yours," George observed. "I suppose she thinks you don't forget your name. But we're not stupid, we know we're called Gred and Forge."

Lorelei lightly swatted his chest laughing at him. Fred snorted when someone else made an appearance.

"What's all this noise?" Percy said looking at them all disapprovingly. Lorelei grinned at the lumpy sweater over his arm that Fred stole to take a look. Percy glared at his brother, but when he saw Lorelei lightly laugh, he gave her a small smile.

"P for Prefect! Get it on, Percy, come on, we're all wearing ours, even Harry got one," Fred said with a grin.

Percy stuttered thickly, "I-I don't w-want..." It didn't matter because Fred and George had forced the sweater over his head, knocking his glasses askew.

"And you're not sitting with the prefects today, either," said George. "Christmas is a time for family."

With that, Fred and George marched Percy from the room, his arms pinned to his side by his sweater. Brizo quickly left George's shoulder to crawl back to Lorelei.

Lorelei smiled at their retreating figures. She looked at Harry and Ron. "Well, come on. Time for family." Brizo grinned. "Yes, you too, Briz. I'll have to ask Molly to make you a sweater."

Harry looked shocked that she had said that he was family. Ron grinned at the crab and motioned for Harry to follow them to the Great Hall.

Later at Dinner, at the Gryffindor table, there were only a few people. The largest group was, of course, the Weasleys, Lorelei, Brizo, and Harry. Brizo was having the time of his life being able to sit on top of the table to get his food instead of hiding on her lap. Normally, people didn't like the crab being near their food. Understandable, she supposed.

George was feeding the crab anything he could. Lorelei was scared Brizo would bust. "George! He'll explode!" She said with a laugh.

He only smirked when Fred said, "Maybe that's the idea."

All the Weasleys and friends went out to the courtyard after dinner to play in the snow. A snowball fight immediately broke out. Lorelei hid behind Percy as the twins tried to solely focus on her. When they couldn't get past Percy, who was doing his best to protect the girl, they went after Ron who held Brizo. Brizo had never looked so frightened besides seeing Lee's tarantula.

Lorelei jumped on Percy's back and yelled to attack. They both had numerous snowballs in their hands. After pelting them at Fred and George, with the help of Ron and Harry, the twins were covered in snow. Lorelei hopped on Percy's back and fell dramatically on their pile of snow.

She heard both mutter oof as she landed on them. She smirked as they attempted to get up. Percy announced they should head inside after a while of playing. Fred agreed, patting his brother's back. Then, he quickly snatched Percy's Prefect badge and took off toward Gryffindor tower.

The group followed, George and Fred tossing it back and forth with Percy shouting threats making Lorelei, Ron, and Harry grin.

"Are they always like this?" Harry questioned holding Brizo firmly. Lorelei nodded and slung an arm over his shoulder lazily. "Brilliant."

When Percy was able to get his badge back in the Common Room, he went to find his friends. Ron and Harry went to play wizard's chess, and the twin followed Lorelei back into their dorm.

She fell lazily on George's bed as the twins sat next to her.

"This has been such a lovely Christmas," she said with a grin toward each twin.

Lorelei and the twins played their own games of Exploding Snaps. Lorelei dreaded for the students to return and ruin her normal.