- 3 3 - ARTHUR ATTACKS

"DIAGON ALLEY!" Lorelei shouted feeling herself come out of the chimney in the Leakey Cauldron

"DIAGON ALLEY!" Lorelei shouted feeling herself come out of the chimney in the Leakey Cauldron. Coughing, she stood up just in time to see Fred pop out. A few moments later, she saw George as well.

They waited a while before the other Weasleys fell out as well, but no Harry.

"I knew this was a bad idea," Lorelei muttered.

Molly became frantic as they separated to find the boy. Fred joked that he was still stuck in different chimneys, but it only made Lorelei panic more.

She knew she had to quickly go to Gringotts before Molly could see her slipping the gold, so she detached herself from the twins when they didn't notice. She walked into Gringotts gripping her key tightly.

"Uh... hi. Can I visit my vault?" she asked politely. The goblin only scoffed and asked for her name. "Lorelei Calypso. My father's vault is the one Dumbledore said I was to use."

The goblin looked up carefully. "Ah. Do you have your key?"

"Yes, I have my key," she said handing it to him. He nodded and told her to follow him. "Thank you."

She had never been to Gringotts alone. The goblin, she learned to be Griphook, brought her to a vault. After opening it, she grabbed handfuls and stuffed them into her bag. Not caring whether it was Sickles, Knuts, or Galleons, she quickly took what she could. She saw a rather odd-looking cup sitting on a shelf, but she thought against touching it. She didn't even know who her father was.

After leaving Gringotts, she saw Hagrid with a disheveled looking Harry. She heard Ron ask where Harry went.

"Knockturn Alley."

"Excellent!" Fred and George said together.

Lorelei saw Molly happily brushing away Harry's soot on his face. She slipped the gold into her purse, as much as she could. She caught Harry's curious eyes but she only winked.

Backing away, she followed the Weasleys who went into Gringotts. She saw Griphook eyeing her again. Molly did the same method of throwing a bit of gold into her bag. A moment later of looking at how much she put in her bag, she gasped out. "I'm so glad we've been saving. I didn't realize we had this much."

Lorelei saw Harry smile at her.

After Gringotts, Fred and George spotted Lee. They grabbed Lorelei's arm and began to drag her away. They heard Molly calling out to meet at Flourish and Blotts in an hour and a directed statement to the twins to not go down Knockturn Alley. Fred smirked.

"We know what you did," George said after a few moments of them walking to Lee.

Fred said, "Naughty, naughty thinking you wouldn't get caught."

She didn't get to question it because they had found Lee who pointed excitedly toward Gambol and Japes Wizarding Joke Shop. They followed the happy boy with his damn tarantula. Lorelei was glad Brizo was spending the day with Amatheia.

Fred grabbed Dr. Filibuster's Fabulous Wet-Start, No-Heat Fireworks much to the dismay of Lorelei. She loved fireworks, but George enjoyed setting them off at the most random times.

He grinned to the trio of second-years that found them. "This year will be great, Ron! You'll have a firework in your bed almost every night!"

Ron paled.

They made it to Flourish and Blotts a bit later saying they would see Lee later. When they saw Gilderoy Lockhard was there, Lorelei wanted to turn right back around.

"You've got to be the only female not combusting at the sight of him," Fred said with a smirk.

"Ew, Fred," she said with a laugh.

They saw Harry taking an uncomfortable photo with the man himself. Lorelei giggled at Harry's face. He looked traumatized.

After a few moments, Molly paid for the books. She still looked surprised at the amount of gold in her purse.

George pulled Lorelei back before they caught up to the rest. Fred and he had a serious expression on their faces.

"You didn't have to do that, you know," Fred started.

George agreed. "Why did you do that?"

"Do what?" she decided to play dumb but the twins gave her deadpanned looks. She smiled innocently. "Keep it to yourselves."

"We would've been fine--"

"And? George, it's not a big deal. I feel foul knowing my deadbeat father has all the gold lying around. I'm not going to use it all. You Weasleys have done more for me than he had," she tried to make them understand but their pride was too high.

George and Fred sighed before Fred pulled the girl in a hug. "Thank you."

George followed with his own thanks, and Lorelei smiled at her twins. "You know I would anything for you lot. Come on, let's find the others."

When they caught up with Arthur, he was stepping in between Lucius Malfoy and Harry. Lucius said nasty things about Arthur and their wealth. Lorelei was about to burst in anger when the little ferret was laughing at his father's comments.

"You don't have the right to speak to them like that, Lucius," Lorelei hissed as her eyes turned black. She saw the little ferret backing away slightly. "I'd watch it."

Lucius only smirked. "Ah, yes. The half-breed. You really should control that temper of yours. You're already on the road to being expelled just by existing, you know."

Lorelei felt her temper rising. "I'll give you a reason to expel me in a moment," she growled out. The little ferret squeaked when she hissed his way. She felt a hand on her shoulder pulling her back. George gave her a soft smile.

"It's all right, Lorelei. Ignore him," Arthur said.

Lucius sneered as he glanced from Lorelei to the parents of Hermione Granger who were lovely folks even if they seemed a bit frightened of Lorelei at the time. "The company you keep, Weasley. Half-breeds and Muggles. I thought your family could sink no lower--"

Arthur Weasley attacked Lucius Malfoy.

"Get him, Dad!" Fred yelled as George had to hold Lorelei back from joining the fight.

George leaned down to whisper in her ear. "Don't give him a reason. Calm down, Lor." His arms were tightly wrapped around hers to keep her still. She relaxed a bit and allowed herself to enjoy Arthur kicking Lucius' arse. He released her body and only held her hand to keep her calm after a moment.

They left the shop after Hagrid had pulled apart Lucius and Arthur. Lucius threw the book he took from Ginny back in her cauldron and left with the ferret.

George hadn't let go of Lorelei's hand on the way back to the Burrow.