- 1 2 9 - DEPARTMENT OF MYSTERIES

SIRIUS GRINNED FROM HIS SPOT BEHIND MOLLY, WAVING LIKE A CHILD AT THE THREE SEVENTEEN-YEAR-OLDS

SIRIUS GRINNED FROM HIS SPOT BEHIND MOLLY, WAVING LIKE A CHILD AT THE THREE SEVENTEEN-YEAR-OLDS. Molly glared at them heatedly, wanting to know exactly what was going through their idiotic minds.

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED IF YOU WERE ATTACKED!? IF YOU WERE SEEN!? YOU COULD HAVE BEEN KILLED..."

"Molly," Remus tried, pushing Sirius's waving hand down. "Let's let them settle in and tell us what happened. They wouldn't have left without reason." Sirius quickly went to shut up his mother in the portrait that seemed slightly charred as if someone tried to light it on fire--Lorelei suspected Sirius did.

Molly glared at the werewolf, making him flinch for a second with his smile faltering. "Upstairs," she hissed to the three teenagers, "Clean yourselves up. You'll be lucky if I make you any dinner. I can't believe... MY own children... Bill and Percy never did this..." she muttered to herself as she walked off to the kitchen.

Sirius grinned again when the woman was gone. "It's about time," he whispered, pulling Lorelei into a hug. Lorelei grinned, feeling all the weight that Umbridge left on her chest lifted. Hugging Sirius with everything she had, she backed away and hugged Remus next. The two men shook hands with the twins as the trio left to get cleaned up shortly after.

The twins said since they had bought the property over mail, they would go check it out very soon. Fred grinned and told the girl there was a flat at the top of the shop, so they would definitely be moving into it soon. George glanced at the girl sheepishly when the flat was mentioned. He wanted to ask her to move in, but he didn't know if it was appropriate. He thought about asking her later after she visited the shop and decided whether or not she liked it.

After they were cleaned up, Molly gave her spill about how angry she was before allowing the twins and Lorelei to explain how Umbridge was running the school. Lorelei was almost forced to give off Sirius's location, the DA was gone, and so was Dumbledore. Sirius caught a glimpse of her hand, the twins following after a shocked gasped from Molly. Sirius looked ready to murder.

The twins told their mother of their new premises, which she almost fainted at the news. They told her how the three of them, and Lee, of course, have been working on this for years. The twins told her about the flat, letting her know that they would soon be leaving the Burrow.

Molly almost had multiple heart attacks that night.

Sirius questioned whether or not Lorelei was to go live with them making George suck in a breath.

"I-I wanted her to see it first before asking. But yes, Lor, if you wanted, we would obviously love for you to move in with us," George said sheepishly.

Lorelei grinned at the twins before nodding. "I would love to, after I've seen it, of course," she added when she saw Sirius and Remus glancing at her suspiciously.

The following week was crazy. Dumbledore appeared one night, stating with a smile how happy he was that Umbridge was having a hard time. He inducted Fred and George into the Order, much to the dismay of Molly. He even congratulated the twins for their shop. Glancing at Lorelei, he thanked her for looking after Harry while she was there. The year was ending soon, so by the summer, Dumbledore should be back as Headmaster, they hoped.

Everything seemed to crash a few nights later.

Everyone was at Grimmauld for a meeting, Dumbledore included, when a Patronus from Severus Snape flew in stating Harry said Padfoot was taken at the Ministry. He said they were probably going to go after him. Sirius's face paled since he obviously was sitting right there. Voldemort had figured out how to lure Harry using his dreams and visions.

"We must hurry. Harry would've already found a way to get there," Dumbledore said. "It's obviously a trap, so be careful. There will most likely be many Death Eaters, possibly Voldemort himself. Let's go."

Lorelei grabbed her wand, knowing there would be a fight at the Ministry. Now the twins and Lorelei were informed of what was there: The Prophecy of Harry and Voldemort. Lorelei tied her hair back quickly as other Order members scrambled to get themselves together. Dumbledore Apparated away first.

"Lorelei, you and the twins should stay with Molly--"

"I'm going if you are," she told her uncle firmly. There was no questioning it. She wouldn't allow her uncle and godfather to risk their lives.

Sirius sighed. "Fred, George, stay with Molly--"

"I can't let Lorelei go alone!" George shouted. He couldn't even think of what would happen to her if he wasn't there to protect her. They were supposed to look after one another, George thought. He had to go if she was going.

"Please, George," Remus pleaded and some of the Order members already Apparated away. "We'll keep her safe."

George and Fred tightened their jaws but sat down with an angry expression on each of their faces. Lorelei smiled slightly at them before grabbing Sirius's hand and Apparated to the Ministry of Magic. They were running, the six of them that were nearest to each other: Tonks, Remus, Sirius, Moody, Kingsley, and Lorelei. They were able to bypass the security since Dumbledore had gone in before them. They seemed to run forever, into the elevator, through the Department of Mysteries, in many doors that everyone seemed to know exactly which way to go...

When they made it into the room with a large archway, Lorelei could have sworn she heard her mother's voice screaming out to her. She felt sick when she noticed the room full of Death Eaters crowding Harry and Neville, the latter who looked like he was sick and the former clutching a crystal ball as if his life depended on it.

:(