- 7 3 - ORDER FORMS

RAIN WAS HITTING EVERY WINDOW ON THE BURROW THE EVENING BEFORE THEY WERE TO BOARD THE HOGWARTS EXPRESS

RAIN WAS HITTING EVERY WINDOW ON THE BURROW THE EVENING BEFORE THEY WERE TO BOARD THE HOGWARTS EXPRESS. They were going to be starting their sixth year, Lorelei and the twins, and they were working hard on the new order forms for their shop: Weasley' Wizard Wheezes. Everyone was sitting rather quiet as Molly bustled in the kitchen waiting for Arthur to return home.

"What are you three up to?" Molly asked while glancing suspiciously at the three sixteen-years-old who had their heads together over pieces of parchment.

"Homework," Fred mumbled vaguely. Lorelei looked up at him with a smile.

"Don't be ridiculous, you're still on holiday," said Molly.

"Yeah, we've left it a bit late," George replied.

"You're not by any chance writing out a new order form, are you?" she said with a stern expression. "You wouldn't be thinking of restarting Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes, by any chance?" Restarting? They had never scrapped it to begin with.

"Now, Mum," Fred started while looking up at her with a pained expression. "If the Hogwarts Expressed crashed tomorrow, and George, Lor, and I died, how would you feel to know that the last thing we ever heard from you was an unfounded accusation."

Everyone in the room laughed, even Molly surprisingly.

The twins went back to their work while Lorelei frowned at their focused expressions. They had so much to give to the world, and she didn't know if they would ever get to create their shop.

Their gold had disappeared the night before. All of it.

Fred reckoned Bagman gave them leprechaun gold, and well, Lorelei was disappointed for the twins. They looked so lost as they didn't have their savings anymore. They were back to zero. She knew they were doing their best to make the order forms so they could pay at least half. Because now, they were willing to let Lorelei pay the other half if it came down to it. Lorelei would happily pay all, but they refused.

The next day on the platform, Charlie and Bill were smirking as they told their siblings goodbye. Charlie said, "I might be seeing you all sooner than you think."

"Why?" Fred said keenly.

"You'll see," Charlie said winking at Lorelei. "Just don't tell Percy I mentioned anything. Classified information, after all."

Bill nodded pushing his hands into his pockets. "Yeah, I kind of wish I were back at Hogwarts this year."

"Why?" George said impatiently. He saw Lorelei smirking. "Oi, you told her!?"

Bill sniggered. "You're going to have an interesting year. I might even get time off to come and watch a bit of it. Say nothing, Lorelei."

"A bit of what..." Ron asked.

After a few more moments of torture from Molly to her sons and Harry, Lorelei sniggered as they were getting aggravated in not knowing what was going on. Molly ushered them into a compartment. "Now, behave, won't you? Won't you, Fred, George? And you, Lorelei!?"

Fred and George gave their mother a look before Fred threw an arm around Lorelei. "We'll get it out of her before the end of the ride. Mark my words!"

Charlie pointed at Lorelei. "Say nothing, dear child!"

"Lips are sealed, Charles!" Lorelei said dramatically as the train began to move. George huffed loudly as they waved goodbye to their mother and brothers. They went to find Lee and Angelina who were already waiting for them in a compartment.

Angelina sighed when she looked at Lorelei and the twins. "Well, which one of you made captain?"

Lorelei looked at the girl with wide-eyes when she said this. Realizing Angelina must have been upset not to receive the pin, Lorelei smiled gently. "There is no Quidditch this year."

Lorelei was holding Brizo when she threw him in the air out of fright when all occupants of the compartment yelled, "WHAT!?"

Brizo screeched and Lorelei quickly caught him. Glaring at her friends, she pushed her trunk next to the twins before taking a seat next to Lee. "Brizo is not happy now. See what you lot did?"

Angeling gripped Lorelei's arm. "No Quidditch?"

Fred and George glanced at the girl suspiciously. "It has to do with that thing Mum, Charlie, and, Bill are keeping from us, doesn't it?"

"Of course."

"Blimey, Lor. Just tell us!?" Fred yelled making Brizo jump up again in fright. Brizo glared at the twin.

"Well, that was just rude. I don't think I will," Lorelei said haughtily making the other Gryffindors glare at the mermaid. "Now, I suppose I'll just take a nap." Lorelei leaned on the window making them all begin to groan and yell at the girl to tell.

Lorelei grinned at her friends. "Oh, my. It's a competition of sorts. That's all I know. Charlie tried to explain it, but I didn't pay much attention. Now, will you all stop harassing Brizo here?"

Angelina snorted and delved into a story about her summer. Lee had pulled his tarantula from the cage and was petting him while smirking devilishly at Lorelei. Fred and George, after Angelina had finished her story, began to tell them about the progress the trio had made on Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes.

When they were arriving at Hogwarts, Lorelei cursed and ran to the Prefect cart to ask for her duties. It was the twins' fault that she had missed the meeting. The Head Boy was rather chill compared to Percy and waved her off when he saw her horror-stricken face. He gave her the duties she was to do and sent her on her way.

When she made it back to her friends, she glared at the twins. "You knew I had a meeting. How'd you let me forget? Neptune, why'd Dumbledore make me a prefect?"

Fred and George just smiled brightly, but she could see the mischievous gleam in their eyes. The twits.