Chapter 200: Head of a Capital

"Woo~"

"Roar--!"

There is another beast in front of him, howling, and the sound is not too far away from them.

Lang Yan made a move.

The enemy army still has a reserve army.

No matter what, kill this lion beast first.

Lang Yan's mouth is fierce, and the flames on his body spread unscrupulously to the lion beast, wrapping him round and round.

In front of him came the sound of Suo Suo's voice, which is extremely fast and is heading in the direction of the flaming wolf.

Lang Yan's eyes narrowed, and he immediately released Shi Quan and jumped aside.

After the picture in the field of vision freezes, the position where Lang Yan is standing just now has been replaced by a snake head with thorns.

Obviously, this is a snake with wind power.

The speed of the snake is already fast, coupled with the ability of the wind, it is also the strongest of the substantive ability, and the speed reaches the extreme.

In many cases, speed will determine the outcome.

If Lang Yan's reaction is a little slower, the situation may be unsightly.

With a flick of its tail, the giant snake slapped Shi Quan out for a few times, extinguishing the fire on his body.

Lang Yan stared at the giant snake vigilantly, and soon came a tiger beast with a metallic cold color all over his body.

"Hiss~" The giant snake swam to the back of the tiger beast, indicating the status of the tiger beast leader.

Even Shi Quan immediately got up and ran to the other side of the tiger beast, burying his hair low and making a grateful and surrender whimper.

Lang Yan looked at them and guessed that the status of the tiger beast is not low.

The tiger beast glanced at Shi Quan, and the tiger's eyes revealed contempt and turned into a human form.

He stepped on the back of Shi Quan, and there is unabashed disgust on his face.

"The ability to speculate and improve skill is unreliable. You let me lost thousands of elites beast. This account will go back to you!"

The lion's head is buried lower, and the whine brought a begging emotion.

At this time, Feng Hu turned into a humanoid, covering the wound on his shoulder, lowering his eyes and walking behind the wolves, whispering: "He is the head of the capital, Hu Mitian."

Fenghu paused before continuing: "Metallic, very powerful. The snake beast next to him is his right-hand man, Snake Ming."

Sure enough, he is a big man, the head of the capital, can be regarded as the leader of all the orcs.

Lang Yan has no memory of the past and does not know what grievances Fenghu and Hu Mitian have, but he can hear the hatred in Fenghu's voice when he mentions "Hu Mitian".

But Hu Mitian didn't seem to know Fenghu, so he raised his head and his eyes fell on Lang Yan.

"Are you Langzhi?" Hu looked at Lang Yan carefully, he couldn't see the enemy on his face.

Lang Yan didn't say it true or not, and turned into a human form, and asked, "What's the matter with you?"

Hu Mitian is not angry, and said generously: "I respect you as a personal talent. If you intend to move in, I am gladly welcoming you."

As soon as this remark came out, Shi Quan is shocked and raised his head to say something. As soon as he moved, he is kicked flying.

"Useless things!" Hu Mitian didn't look at Shi Quan at all, and stared directly at Lang Yan: "What do you think?"

"Boss." Fenghu cried anxiously.

Lang Yan calmly asked, "Are you not afraid of me breaking the law?"

"I checked your information, and I believe you will not do anything to endanger the safe city. I think there must be something strange about the white bone vine." Hu Mitian glanced at Shi Quan.

In fact, he has always suspected that the Shi Quan planted the blame on the wolf, and Shi Quan used plants to enhance its strength. Maybe the barrier is broken, but he is playing with fire and set himself on fire.

Lang Yan smiled uncontrollably: "What if I vanish the White Bone Vine?"