Chapter 373: Romance On The Roof

Although a man has a low IQ, he can feel that he can't keep this female who attracts him inexplicably anyway.

This inexplicable is called attraction of opposite sexes.  It not only affects him, but also plays on the orcs such as Lang Zhi and Xiong Yao.

Creatures all have the instinct to get close to the objects that suit them best.

It's just that some people have the strength to fight and win the favor of females. But some people are weak and will eventually be eliminated by nature.

"After reading it, let's go." Langzhi walked to Bai Yue and held her up with her long arms.

The orcs have IQs, they are suppressed by the coercion of the strong, but the humans whose intelligence has deteriorated cannot be their rival. They are only stare at Bai Yue.

Bai Yue is also feel uncomfortable, nodded and said: "Okay, let's go back."

Lang Zhi hugged her and left. The wolf cubs are still curious, falling behind and wandering around quickly.  Bai Yue urged, and they followed.

After leaving the breeding base and breathing fresh air, Bai Yue's whole body became energetic.

With the contrast, the air at the breeding base is even more unacceptable.

Bai Yue is still sulking in the wolf's mouth, and she speak up for the sake of the living environment of human beings: "The air in the breeding base is too bad. It's so uncomfortable to stay in it. You must tell them not to save electricity and change their air at least a few times a day."

Langzhi nodded: "I will tell them."

Bai Yue reached the goal, and stopped talking with the wolf.

...

Back home without a word, she happened to run into Xiong Yao who just come back with a large bundle of firewood at the door.

There is no electricity at home, and he wanted to use firewood to make Guoguo out of the cold.

"Guoguo, boss, you are back." Xiong Yao said hello.

"Yeah." Langzhi responded, put Bai Yue on the ground and opened the courtyard door.

The wolf cubs slipped in, and Bai Yue followed in, ignoring Xiong Yao. 

Xiong Yao is also an orc, and she decided to have a cold war towards them and only talk to Qiuqiu.

"Qiuqiu, where are you?" Bai Yue called out.

However, the ball did not know where it ended up, and it didn't know where it went to bask in the sun.

Xiong Yao straightened up and looked at Bai Yue's back. Although he is at the bottom of Bai Yue's heart, Bai Yue still had basic politeness towards him. It is the first time Xiong Yao meet her today.

Did he do something to make Guoguo angry?

Xiong Yao panicked, and quickly walked into the house carrying the firewood on his back, unloading the firewood on his back, and wanted to find Bai Yue.

Bai Yue guessed that the ball is on the roof and her hands and feet are feeling a little cold, so she climbed the stairs to get out of the cold.

Xiong Yao chased to the top of the stairs. Seeing that his dirty hands, he quickly go to the kitchen to wash his hands, and then took a deep breath stepped onto the stairs.

Guoguo likes clean, and if she sees his body dirty, he is afraid that she will be even more angry.

"Qiuqiu? Lele?" Bai Yue walked into the attic on the third floor and looked out through the window.

No one answered her voice for a long time.

Strange, where did they go?

The ball has always been on call, but suddenly disappeared, Bai Yue feels a little worried.

It has been nearly a month since the birth of Lele, her mental power has basically returned to normal, and she immediately start to search for the spiritual world.

Both Baiguteng and Lele had stronger mental powers than Bai Yue, and she couldn't find them when they are hiding. Only seeing Xiong Yao coming upstairs.

Humph, damn orcs, just ignore them.

Bai Yue climbed onto the table under the window, take off her plush gloves, grabbed the rattan hanging by the window and climbed up.

"It's so cold." The frozen rattan seems to have spikes, Bai Yue's skin hurts by the rattan in her palm, and the whole figure hangs heavily under the eaves like a ripe grapefruit.  Climbing up the ground.