Chapter 240: Your Body is So Hot

Baiguteng can not sleep peacefully because of the satisfaction of the body, and became more excited, and the body became more eager to touch the human in its arms.

He kept his eyes open until dawn. After the sun came out, his desire became stronger and stronger, making him even more unparable and uncontrollable.

Almost subconsciously, Bai Gu Teng climbed onto Bai Yue, her body get pressed tightly.

"Um..." Bai Yue is almost full of sleep, and when she opened her eyes in a daze under the pressure of the white bone vine.

Not yet, not yet...

Bai Yue is sober in an instant, her eyes widened, and she stared at the white bone vine at above.

Bai Gu Teng sighed, lowered his body, and kissed Bai Yue's forehead: "Yue Yue..."

"Ah!" Bai Yue exclaimed, her lips slightly open, with a frightened expression.

What it is?

Bai Yue didn't dare to move, she didn't even dare to refuse, she just looked at Bai Gu Teng in horror.

Bai Gu Teng is tense all over, and did not forget to pay attention to Bai Yue. Seeing that she is scared, he rubbed her head comfortingly.

Bai Yue felt calm, still afraid to move, "monitoring" objects in his body with her eyes wide open.

Bai Yue dare not take a mouthful.

"Hmm..." Bai Yue hummed softly, her body trembling.

But she dared not to move, and controlled her body rationally.

After a few minutes of stay, Bai Yue felt a drop of cold water dripping into her body, making her shiver.

Then, it finally started to withdraw.

Bai Yue sighed slightly.

Feeling the things in her body retreat to a safe distance, Bai Yue immediately moved back and sit on the bed staring at the bone vine.

She found out that she is not wearing any clothes, and she hurriedly pulled the quilt to cover her body.

Bai Gu Teng held Bai Yue's ankle and made her lie down again with a light effort.

"Don't move."

Bone Vine approached Bai Yue, rubbed his face against her, eyes full of joy.

"You..." Bai Yue didn't know what to say, she had already acquiesced in having a relationship with Qiuqiu.

She looked at the white bone vine's legs in surprise, thinking that it would be very shocking, but she didn't expect to see a beautiful shape...

Baiyue looked down at Baiguteng's thing, feeling a little embarrassed.