Chapter 351: Disaster

There is no absolute reason that's a team will refuse to join a super strong, especially the strong with substantial energy, placed in an ordinary city. It is more than enough to be a capital of one city.

Langzhi sneered, and refused without hesitation: "I'm afraid it won't work."

Hu Mitian pursed his lips, Ying Xuan and She Ling are even more disappointed.

If the Yuan capital is not good, they are even more hopeless.

"You know, Guoguo has the IQ of a normal person, so she has the right to choose a mate on her own, and I shouldn't interfere." Lang Zhi said politely, in fact, he just didn't want any males to approach his wife.

Now that there are few in this world that can threaten his existence, he doesn't need to compromise. For these strong people, naturally he can't block it.

Hu Mitian laughed suddenly, not discouraged at all: "Yes, I am confused. In this case, I should have the right to pursue Guoguo? After all, she is a free person."

The wolf furrowed his brows, and then dropped angrily: "Naturally."

Having said that, the wolf didn't want to pay attention to the tiger's sky anymore, turned into a beast, and run towards his own home.

The smile on Hu Mitian's face faded, and his gaze looked deep, as if he is looking at his future path.

"Leader?" Ying Xuan and She Ling said in unison.

Hu Mitian raised his hand: "Now it's time to call me the boss."

"Yes, boss." Yingxuan said: "What should we do now?"

"What else can we do?" Hu Mitian's eyes shed an inevitable light: "Just as Langzhi said, Guoguo has its own choices, and all of us still have hope."

Listening to Hu Mitian's words, Ying Xuan and She Ling suddenly feel hope, and their eyes rekindled.

...

On Bai Yue's side, the family arrived at the door.

"I'm exhausted, I'm finally home!" Bai Yue leaned against the courtyard wall, waiting for Xiong Yao to open the courtyard door.

In the past few days, her mental power is slowly recovering. She tried to release her mental power, and the pattern of the house appeared in her mind.

The warmth of home and the revival of strength, the double joy made Bai Yue smile slightly.

But the smile on her face didn't last long, and she quickly collapsed when the courtyard door opened.

"Wow!"

The yard door opened, and the wolf cub rushed into the yard.

The yard is in a mess, the soil is dig out by wolf claws one by one, and wood roasted corn cobs could still be vaguely seen in the holes. Sawdust and corn kernels are scattered all over the ground, as if there was a crazy picnic here.

An exquisite small courtyard has become a wilderness in this way.

Bai Yue couldn't find a place to go, and looked at the wolf cubs angrily and said, "Who did this?"

The excited wolf cub closed his mouth. Their tail slowly dropped and their eyes dodged.

Lang Zhi smiled instead, stepped forward and picked up Bai Yue, and walked into the yard: "Outside the sun is so bright, come in first."

Bai Yue glared at Baby Wolf and bowed to Lele.

"Lele come in, this is our home." Bai Yue said.

Lele lay at the door, looked around curiously, and crawled in at the feet of the wolf.

After entering the house, even Langzhi in a good mood had the urge to kick the wolf cub.

The books in the living room are gnawed into pieces of confetti, and the tables, sofas, and cabinets are all covered with cute plum footprints, mud-colored.

Lang Zhi's face turned dark, and the air pressure in the living room instantly dropped.

The wolf cub clipped their tail and rushed upstairs with a crash.