Chapter 352: Disaster 2

Langzhi took a deep breath, chose to keep his eyes out, and walked into the bedroom.

Then, he feel that he would be calmer by standing in the living room.

Who will tell him what is the "pickles" in the middle of the bedroom?  And where did his clean and flat bed go?

In fact, the bed is still a bed, but when it rains, the wolf cubs play in the yard. After playing, they are too lazy to take a bath. So they just slept on the bed. You can imagine the mud print.

The baby wolf is active again, likes to pierce and scratch, and that piece of padding becomes a ball of cotton, black cotton.  Stacked on the bed, like a table of pickled vegetables.

The blue veins on the wolf's forehead jumped, and there is an urge to catch the child and give him a hard beating.

Bai Yue laughed, covering her mouth to hold back her smile, and freed herself from the wolf's arms, "Calm down, let's clean it up."

With that, Bai Yue couldn't help but laugh.

Seeing Guoguo's smile, Langzhi's mood improved. He shook his head helplessly and said, "I really can't live without people at home. When I was their age, I was helping my mother to bake fruits."

Bai Yue imagined the baby wolf carrying fruits to herself, and smiled even harder.

The bed seat is also scratched by the baby, and Langzhi throw the bed directly. Basically everything in the room is thrown away.

Even Xiong Yao's room is not spared. Probably the wolf cub couldn't stand the mess of the bed, and run to toss Xiong Yao's bed again.

Wipe away the traces of the wolf cubs messing up, and the house will be as clean as a newly renovated house, almost like a reconstruction after a disaster.  In addition to stone furniture, some books, carpets, plates and chopsticks, all the things that are not tossed about are gone, and a big purchase has to be made.

After helping to clean up the house, Bai Yue sweated out, took Lele to the bathroom and takea shower, and put on a T-shirt and shorts made by herself.

"When will the new bed be delivered? I'll take a nap upstairs first." Bai Yue yawned, leaning against the stairs.

Xiong Yao clapped his hands and said, "I'm going to give you a quilt."

"Yeah." Bai Yue squinted upstairs.

The attic on the third floor is often used by Bai Yue, and she naturally walked into this room.

Xiong Yao take the quilt, made a bunk for her on the ground, and greeted her softly: "Come to sleep."

"Thank you." Bai Yue is very sleepy, and sit down with Lele in her arms.

"Mom." Lele hugged her mother's chest with his arms wide open, nibbling through a layer of fabric between his mouth, and moistened Bai Yue's clothes.

Bai Yue smiled softly, lifted the hem of her clothes, let Lele suck it, and then lay down slowly.

Xiong Yao looked at the female's lazy appearance, his eyes softened, looked at her quietly for a while, and then go downstairs to help clean up.

Lele can eat and will never stop without eating up milk.  Bai Yue didn't wait for him, while feeding her milk, she fell asleep in a daze.

Seeing the adults go down, the wolf cubs come out from the corner, and when they see Lele feeding, they opened their eyes in shock.

That is the welfare that once belonged to them.

Although the wolf baby doesn't mind letting the mother love one more baby, but that is when they also have motherly love.

Now, Lele can breastfeed, but they can't, and the jealousy of the little wolf cubs instantly rises.

"You already have teeth. You can't eat milk anymore." The eldest turned into a human form, accusing righteously.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"