Chapter 392: Wolf Cub In Ice Fur

The specially-made big bed is very strong, but it can't stand the beast-like impact of a bear, and it swayed and groaned.

The male panting and the female's weak groan-groan alternately sounded, playing a moving movement.

The wolf cubs finally ran back, the courtyard gate was wide open, Hu Mitian, Ying Xuan and Sheling were peeking outside the gate.

"Wow!"

They yelled defensively.

Hu Mitian tilted his head to see the hedgehog-like shapes of the wolf cubs. The corners of his mouth twitched, but he did not laugh. He frowned and asked: "Your mother fell into the water?"

"Hmm!"

The wolf cubs groaned unhappily and ran into the yard.

"Ohhhhhhh!" They went to find their mother in the bedroom as soon as they got home.

The raised quilt on the bed shook one after another, and the sound inside was ambiguous.

The wolf cubs who had just rushed in had a halt in their footsteps, and immediately understood, all backed out, and closed the bedroom door with their paws.

Standing in the living room, the wolf cubs felt heavy, their bodies shook, and the hair on their bodies clinked and their voices were clear and pleasant.

They want to use the transformation to come and go, but when they were about to change, they felt the pain of needle sticks on their body.  Transforming will make the hair on the body retract into the body and turn into skin, but these hairs are frozen and will naturally be pulled.

This body of ice can't be thrown away, nor can it be turned away, but it really traps the wolf cubs.

The hair on their body is so heavy, why don't Qiuqiu and Lele come back?

The wolf babies were helpless to the ice fur, they all looked at the door eagerly, expecting the ball to come back soon. 

Hu Mitian and the others were still at the door, and saw the wolf cubs shaking in the living room, as if they were trapped by ice crystals.  No one came to help them, and no extra adults at home.

Hu Mitian strode in, "Aren't there any adults at home? If you want to go to my house, I will give you a hot bath and the ice will melt."

As speaking, Hu Mitian glanced at the closed door. The soundproofing effect of the bedroom was very good, but some sounds could be heard in the ears of the orcs, and it became clear.

The wolf cubs looked at each other a few times, and then ran out, as a response to Hu Mitian's words.

Hu Mitian glanced at the door for the last time, did not know what he thought of, sighed, and walked out.

...

At this time, the white bone vines that the wolf cubs talking about were still in the amusement park, standing quietly on the ice, staring coldly at the bottom of the ice.

The cold wind shimmered the water surface exposed to the air, but this wave of light had frozen at some point and turned into a solid layer of ice.

The ice that was shattered just now has formed a thin layer of ice again.

Under the ice, Lele suffocated his head and looked up at the bright sky above, kicking his short legs hard and jumping up.

The lake water is not too deep, more than ten meters, which is the height of the wolf's villa, it is not impossible for Lele to jump up.

But water has a greater resistance than air, and Lele jumped two or three meters high, and his body began to sink again.

He has been jumping like this at the bottom of the lake for a long time.

Fortunately, he has half of his plant genes. As long as he can get in the sun, the hair on the top of his head can photosynthesize to breathe. The ability to hold his breath is not comparable to that of the orcs, so he will not be suffocated.

It was also because of this half of the plant genes that he was not so susceptible to freezing and he was still throbbing.

Lele calmed down uncontrollably, thinking that the wolf brothers could float on the water by constantly waving their limbs, his eyes lit up and immediately imitated their movements, dancing and kicking the water.