Chapter 250: Enlighten

"Why did you say this all of a sudden!?" Bai Yue complained shamefully.

Xiong Yao tilted his head and stamped a hot kiss on her cheek and promised: "We don't have to do it. I just want to stay together and just sleep with you."

Bai Yue slapped Xiong Yao's chest heavily with anger, and made a clear "pop" sound, making the quiet and empty room seem particularly abrupt lively.

Bai Yue hurriedly closed her hand, glanced at Bai Guteng, lowered her voice and said, "I'm talking about the relationship with the three of you, not about that!"

"What's wrong with the relationship with the three of us?" Xiong Yao is confused.

There is no such thing as dating in this era, so he still doesn't know the words "a needle in a woman's heart" that he has unique opinions on women.

Bai Yue sighed: "Lang Zhi has read a lot of history books, he may know. Our era is monogamous. I never thought I would be live with three people in my life, and live in under one roof. It's still weird for me."

Xiong Yao is shocked: "Really? One female and one male?"

"Yeah." Bai Yue nodded.

Xiong Yao is curious and envious, and asked, "What if several males like a female at the same time?"

"Choose one from it." Bai Yue said naturally.

Xiong Yao's enthusiasm dissipated most of the time. If he was born there, probably he wouldn't even have a chance.

"Males are stronger than females. Females have no protection from other males. Will they not be bullied by males?" Xiong Yao asked again.

"You said domestic violence."

Bai Yue smashed her fingers to play, and said casually: "Of course there are. I don't know what those females do. Maybe some of them will leave or some of them will endure it for her lifetime."

Xiong Yao thought of Lang Zhi's irritable temper, and feels that he is the kind of person who might be domestically violent, and he began to rejoice in being born in this era.

At least a few males are here, and Guoguo couldn't be hurt when the wolf is running away.

Xiong Yao hugged Bai Yue tighter, thinking of something, a faint joy appeared on his face: "That's why you rejected me at the beginning?"

Not because you hate me.

"Yeah." Bai Yue sighed for a long time: "I still don't know what to do."

Xiong Yao feels enlightened: "Don't think too much about it. This is a modern family model. Love is one aspect and family is more of family affection."

Bai Yue looked at Xiong Yao and listened carefully.

Xiong Yao continued: "You are the core of our team. Although we don’t get along well, we won’t really have conflicts, because we are also a family. The absence of anyone is a reduction in family strength. We are all one. If you don’t want to exclude anyone, why that bother you."

Bai Yue's heart suddenly became brighter, and a large rock is removed from her heart, "Is that right?"

"You read more books. The really powerful teams are very united." Xiong Yao smiled; "They will have deadly friendship and trust each other the most. The amazing tacit understanding cannot be disguised."

"But what should I do?" Bai Yue looked at Xiong Yao questioningly: "What should I do?"

Xiong Yao laughed, looking at the ceiling above, a look of longing appeared on his face: "You can be happy at home. At home, we cook together. Outside, we males take care the city. Not letting outside forces coming to destroy our happiness."

Xiong Yao's simple words made Bai Yue also yearning, and nodded vigorously: "Yeah."