Chapter 251: The Wolf Being Left Alone

"Go to sleep." Xiong Yao tucked the quilt for Bai Yue. As soon as it is tucked, the quilt id lifted again.

Bai Gu Teng also climbed onto the bed, got into the quilt and lay down next to Bai Yue.

The cold body entered the bed, Bai Yue is immediately shivered by the cold, and then her lower abdomen tightened and her legs are clamped.

"What are you doing here!" Bai Yue said nervously, she is really afraid that the ball would entering his thing in front of Xiong Yao early in the morning on the next day.

In the evening, the white bone vines are wilting, and their body steadily lay next to Bai Yue, "He is come up, and I will come up too."

Bai Yue has no reason to push him down now.

Fortunately, Bai Gu Teng didn't move his hands or feet at this moment, Bai Yue didn't say anything, and turned to face Xiong Yao to prevent the ball from sneaking.

Good sleep for half the night.

Next day.

The morning sun is rise, and the soft sunlight sprinkled on the plants all over the mountains. The frost on the branches and leaves melted quietly, and the closed flowers rushed to bloom first, dotted with a lot of bright red on the green carpet of vines.

In the room, the two chatting in the middle of the night are still asleep, and Bai Guteng opened his eyes first.

"Yue Yue."

Bai Yue feels dazedly that someone is moving herself, her mind is still confused, something cold suddenly gets into her body.

"Ah!" Bai Yue wake up instantly after being ill by the cold object, and called out instinctively.

Xiong Yao also wake up and glanced at the female beside him.

Bai Yue is turned over by Bai Gu Teng and faced Bai Gu Teng. Xiong Yao looked at Bai Yue's back and didn't notice anything unusual.

After checking the time, Xiong Yao said: "It's still early, you'll sleep a little while, I'll make breakfast."

Bai Yue bit her lip and responded naturally: "Yeah."

Xiong Yao got out of bed and walked out of the room.

Langzhi and the cubs are already wakeup, and when Xiong Yao came out of his room, his lips are pursed.

It's okay. Xiong Yao and Guoguo should have been sleeping in the same room last night. Lang Zhi comforted himself in his heart.

Bai Yue exhaled and glared at Baiguteng: "You..."

Bai Gu Teng smiled happily, turned over to press Bai Yue, and drilled into Bai Yue's body.

Just like yesterday, a few minutes later, a drop of cold liquid fell on the deepest part of Bai Yue's body, and then the two separated.

As soon as she felt lighter, Bai Yue sat up for the first time and pulled the zipper on her crotch.

"You are too much, you haven't asked me!" Bai Yue said angrily, and she seriously doubted, is it comfortable to do this?

"I'll call you first." Bai Guteng said innocently, turning his head to give Bai Yue a head tilt.

Facing a good-looking person, a person's heart would not be hardened. Bai Yue snorted sullenly, couldn't bear to blame him, and changed to doubt.

"Are you and me comfortable like this?" Bai Yue asked harshly, seeing the color of the ball as usual every time, probably without feeling.

Unexpectedly, Bai Gu Teng nodded, wrapped around Bai Yue's waist and said: "I like it very much, it makes me feels very satisfied."

Bai Yue: "..." I really see a ghost, we are definitely not the same kind.

"I don't want to talk to you, you stinky rascal!" Bai Yue pushed away the white bone vine, sit on the edge of the bed and slid down, rushing out of the door.

"Guoguo, you're so early today?" Langzhi greeted her. Seeing Guoguo's spirits, he knew what had happened to Xiong Yao last night, and his mood suddenly improved.

"Yeah." Bai Yue's mental power is able to catch the ball and is walking out. Not dare to face the upcoming embarrassment, she hurried to the bathroom in the living room.

Bone Vine came out.

Lang Zhi's face turned black instantly.

So, last night he just kept the vacant house honestly alone?

I should have guessed it a long time ago, how could the white bone vines being obediently. Such a cunning plant!