Chapter 299: Pit a Child For Nothing

She has been paying attention to the ball, why didn't she notice it?

Bone Vine said: "You saw it."

"No." Bai Yue shook her head affirmatively, "I saw you eating constantly..."

Bai Yue gasped, staring at the barbecue on the white bone vine, and swallowed: "Aren't these... you've eaten them?" Yesterday's...

Bai Gu Teng turned his head and thought, "You can say so."

Bai Yue's whole body is goosebumps at once.

The smell of meat in the air is still attractive, but she couldn't accept the thought that it is the food that had been eaten once.

Although she does not dislike the saliva of the ball, it is really difficult to make her appetite for these foods.

"Why? You don't want to eat it?" Baiguteng asked strangely, "It's still hot, it should taste good."

Bai Yue pushed the food to Baiguteng's chest: "You still...put it back."

Bone Vine see Bai Yue's disgust, and a trace of loss flashed in his dark green eyes.

"Why are you so particular about eating?"

In his opinion, helping each other to digest food is a very intimate thing, just like the intimate behavior between males and females.

And he knows that Guoguo loves the taste of food. He hasn't deliberately undergone any digestion, but only hides the food through his mouth and mental barrier. Even this is also a vest.

Bai Yue couldn't laugh or cry: "Eating is not fertilizing, hey wait."

Bai Yue found something, she breathed a sigh of relief first, and then her eyes shone with hunger: "Didn't you chew it? Why is the food still in pieces?"

So, the ball shouldn't have been eaten, right?

It must be the ball that deceived their vision. Moreover, the ball is a mental body. What does he put in his mouth instead of throwing it directly into the air?

She is confused.

Bai Gu Teng turned his body, picked up a piece of roast chicken and said, "I'll put it back."

"No!" Bai Yue yelled, rushed over and snatched a pile of roast chicken from Baiguteng's hand: "You said it was for me, how can you take it back."

With that, Bai Yue grabbed the chicken nuggets and gnawed.

"Wow!"

When the wolf cubs heard the sound of eating, they hung on the net and began to bark.

Bai Yue take a free time and waved to them, and said vaguely: "If you want to eat, come down."

After finally climbing to the top, the baby wolf is reluctant to give up, hanging on the net and scratching his head.

Bai Yue twisted a piece of chicken and said: "You look good. I will throw it to you."

"what!"

The three wolves opened their mouths together.

Bai Yue waved her hand and the chicken nuggets flew out, obviously deviating from the destination.

Carnivores have an instinct to hunt down prey, which can be seen in the relentless behavior of canine butt-catching games.

The wolf beast is more feral than the dog. Faced with the food, the wolf cub, which is only two or three months old, is immediately fooled. With a kick of its hind legs, it will fly into the air for food.

"Ah!" Bai Yue exclaimed, covering her eyes, not daring to look directly at the next scene.

"Woo~" The eldest bit the chicken nuggets in midair and looked down.

Super! Delicious! deep! deep!

"Hmm!" The eldest whimpered, his eyes stunned.

The second child and the third child are frustrated at first, and when they are about to land, they looked down and suddenly the hairs all over their bodies exploded.

"Wow!"

"Wow!!!"

What is meant by pitting children without paying for their lives, presumably these three wolf cubs have a wonderful experience today.