Chapter 247: Poor Qiuqiu

At noon, they planted wheat seeds in the field.

At dusk, more than ten sacks of wheat were harvested.

After two consecutive days of planting, this piece of soil has dried out so much that I am afraid I can't grow anything tomorrow.

Xiong Yao squeezed the soil and said in a low voice: "Plants like to catch prey in their own territory. We should also be able to get some dead animals on it."

The Bone Vine nodded, and pointedly at the wolf mouth, and said: "The stronger the energy, the more nutrients the animal has. And you are the best fertilizer for us."

The wolf narrowed his eyes.

Bai Yue covered her lips with her hand to block her laugh, and coughed twice, saying, "We humans have grown land for thousands of years. We never use animal carcasses to fertile land. The soil has always been good. This proves that land does not depend on animal carcasses.."

"So what should we do?" Xiong Yao asked curiously.

Langzhi also looked at Bai Yue.

Bai Yue thought for a while, embarrassed, and then said: "It seems...the dung can fatten the field."

Lang Zhi and Xiong Yao gasped and stopped talking.

"Cough!" Bai Gu Teng is choked with saliva suddenly and coughed violently.

Bai Yue is even feels more embarrassed, her face flushed, and she's helping Qiuqiu pat on the back, "Qiuqiu, are you okay."

Upon seeing this, Langzhi got a nasty light flashing in his eyes, and suddenly said, "Okay, I will let people take the sewage from the sewage here."

Speaking of the wolf shape, he looked at the white bone vine, and said: "Oh, yes, do you want me to do it for you?"

Baiguteng has always felt that the excretion of animals is disgusting. If it weren't for Bai Yue, he would probably never want to live in peace with animals.

Only the lowest level plants use animal manure to fertilize the land, such as small plants such as sugar cane and wheat.

Thinking of his own roots being doused with disgusting excrement, the whole face of Baiguteng is green, and he said in a gloomy voice: "You can try it first!"

A bright smile appeared on Lang Zhi's face, revealing two sweet dimples, as innocent and cruel as a child: "Okay, because we are a team, I should take care of you more."

The white bone vine's hair exploded, and he stared at Langzhi gloomily.

Bai Yue squeezed her intestines with a suffocated smile, and tugged at Wolf's tail: "Okay, Zhi, stop now. Qiuqiu is really angry."

"Okay." Langzhi followed Bai Yue's words, but the joke on his face did not diminish in the slightest: "Bone Vine, you can find me whenever you need it."

Bone Vine stared at the wolf, he swears, if there is no Yueyue, he will kill the wolf!

"The carcasses of plants can also provide nutrients to the soil." The white bone vine said, and the surrounding vines pushed wheat stalks and corn stalks up the soil.

"Burn them with fire, and the soil should recover in a few days."

Bai Yue let out a sigh of relief, whether it is not necessary to pour manure or not, it is too unsightly.

As night fell, a large flame ignited in the open space next to the city gate, which reflected several figures at the gate.

Langzhi, Xiongyao and Baiguteng each dragged several bags of wheat to the city.

Later, the orcs who planted corn also returned, and they all returned with a full load, their faces full of joy from the harvest.

...

Today, Bai Yue is really tired, and didn't want to mess with the wheat, so she just made some tortillas and eat it.

When it is time to go to bed, Bai Yue walked into the wolf room naturally.

Langzhi is happy to see it, but Xiong Yao rarely gets along with Bai Yue, so naturally he will not let go of the rights that should belong to him.

"Guoguo." Xiong Yao caught up with Bai Yue in a few strides, a thin red on Xiongyao's face, "Go to my place today."