Chapter 296: Bask On The Roof

Upon reaching the sunny roof and basking in the scorching sun, Bai Yue feel her skin hot but she is extremely satisfied.

"With you, I'm definitely going to get tan." Bai Yue rubbed her tanned arms, distressed.

The vines on the roof woven a light-permeable net on Bai Yue's head, blocking most of the glare, and a little bit of it can shine on Bai Yue.

The white bone vine gently stroked Bai Yue's arm, bringing a natural coolness, and whispered: "It won't be black."

"Really?" Bai Yue asked expectantly.

Bai Gu Teng nodded affirmatively.

The child is playful, and just feel bored, when they see the white bone vine set up a shed, they started climbing.

Bai Yue lay on the roof, looking at the wolf cubs hanging on the vine like a bunch of grapes, and said funnyly: "Be careful, don't fall."

"Woo~"

The wolf cubs responded obediently and continued to climb.

"boom!"

Xiong Yao jumped onto the roof and the whole house shook, causing Bai Yue to look over.

"Guoguo, i just roasted the dragon fruit. Here, eat some." Xiong Yao walked over quickly.

Bai Yue said with no interest: "I want to eat something salty."

Xiong Yao squatted down beside Bai Yue, scooped a spoonful of soft pulp, put it on her lips and blew it, and fed it to Bai Yue's mouth.

Bai Yue still opened her mouth and held it in her mouth. She hadn't eaten for many days, and she is still a little nostalgic.

"After you started eating meat and something went wrong. I discussed with Langzhi and decided to let you resume your previous diet first." Xiong Yao said.

"Huh?" Bai Yue's face suddenly became bitter, "I have eaten miscellaneous grains and meat for so many years, and I have been fine."

"But you are very skinny." Xiong Yao said.

Bai Yue is speechless.

Xiong Yao continued: "Moreover, the animals and miscellaneous grains today may be different from those two thousand years ago, and you may not be used to them."

"Okay, okay, just listen to you." Bai Yue sighed, thinking that the next few days will not be better.

The wolf cubs climbed into the air, smelled the scent of the food, looked at their mother, swallowed, looked away very hard, and continued to climb.

After eating a whole dragon fruit, Bai Yue is extremely satisfied in her stomach. Lying on the roof, closing her eyes and eating, breathing gradually untill she fell asleep.

Several vines grew on Bai Yue's head, and the leaves blocked the light from her eyes.

The wolf cubs finally climbed into the shed, reluctant to get down, played on it for a while, and fell asleep on their stomachs.

On the quiet roof, a litter of wolf cubs and a beautiful girl are sleeping, and a majestic and clear male is waiting on the side. The picture is very warm.

……

In the evening, the food on the table is still plentiful, with grilled meat, boiled corn, green vegetables, and a grilled fruit platter in front of Bai Yue's exclusive seat.

Bai Yue walked over quickly and said in a pleasant surprise: "Didn't you say to let me resume my previous diet? You said it was unnecessary. Come here, come and eat."

"Cough." Langzhi covered his lips with his fists and put a cup of hot corn syrup in front of Bai Yue: "These are what we eat, and these are yours."

Lang Zhi made a gesture as he said, Bai Yue followed Lang Zhi's gesture and looked, except for a fruit platter, there are only a cup of corn syrup.

Bai Yue's expression became stiff, and she said with a pair of dead fish eyes: "Are you serious?"

"Be good." Langzhi slapped Bai Yue's head, "Hurry up, you won't be greedy when you're full."

Bai Yue turned her head and avoided. Seeing that everyone didn't mean to change their mind, she nodded: "Okay, I remember, none of you should sleep in my room today, hum!"

Bai Yue snorted angrily, put a fork on the banana slice fiercely, and eat with a fierce expression.

Langzhi and Xiong Yao looked at each other, both smiled bitterly.