Chapter 325: Maybe I'm Pregnant

Yingxuan landed again and had already arrived at the military base.

Ahead is the center of the most heavily guarded base.

"The entrance is equipped with infrared detection and X-ray detection. We can't get in, but you should be able to." She Ling said.

Bone Vine can confuse people's sight. All orcs of a race can. That is the chameleon.

These devices can make all living creatures with entities invisible, but the body of the white bone vine is thousands of miles away, and it is probably impossible to detect it.

As soon as She Ling's voice fell, Ying Xuan felt the weight on his back lighten, and when he looked up, the white bone vine is gone.

The next moment, a nervous alarm sounded in the center of the base.

Ying Xuan immediately take off, carrying She Ling and quickly fled the scene.

Not long after, Bai Gu Teng found Bai Yue lying on the bed.

In just one day, Bai Yue's body is thinned a whole circle, lying on the bed covered with a quilt, her body is so thin that she is barely visible, and only one head is exposed.

The cloud on Baiguteng's face instantly dissipated and is replaced by gentleness and pity.

He is not in a hurry to take Bai Yue away. In his opinion, it didn't matter where Yue Yue stayed, as long as she is by his side.

The white bone vine silently moved to the side of the bed, opened the quilt and lay on it.

Bai Yue is closing her eyes to rest, feeling the bed next to her suddenly sinking, and she is taken aback.

"Who?" Bai Yue's voice is still weak even though she had exerted her best effort under the panic.

Bai Gu Teng touched Bai Yue's face, and hugged her into his arms distressedly. A layer of green light wrapped Bai Yue's whole body.

Bai Yue's face quickly improved, and her expression relaxed when she see that the white bone vine lying beside her.

"You are finally here." Bai Yue hugged the white bone vine, with grievances in her voice.

All the unfair treatment received is turned into feelings of grievance in front of Baiguteng, and she glanced accusingly. 

Bai Gu Teng hurriedly explained: "I brought a lot of things."

As he said, the White Bone Vine took out a small bag and opened it to see that it is full of non-attribute transparent spar, and dozens of them.

"Well, I will forgive you." Bai Yue smiled and put her hand into the bag.

Suddenly, Bai Yue felt as if an energy rushed to her fingers uncontrollably.

Immediately afterwards, the spar in the bag is gone, and there is nothing left.

Bai Yue opened her eyes wide in shock, staring at her hand in a daze.

Bai Guteng's eyes get cold, and immediately grabbed her hand and held it tightly.

"Hmm!" Bai Yue shook her arm in pain, "You hurt me."

Baiguteng just relaxed a bit, still staring at her hand, coldly shouting: "Come out!"

The energy loosened with Baiguteng's hand, slipping away like a loach.

Bai Yue felt her belly swell again, and her belly tightened a little uncomfortably, so she touched her belly with her other hand.

"Who are you talking to?" Bai Yue asked suspiciously, glancing at her stomach.

Bai Gu Teng said confidently: "There is something in your body."

As he spoke, he scanned Bai Yue's whole body, and soon found that Bai Yue's abdomen suddenly became bigger, a trace of doubt flashed in his eyes, and he covered her hands.

"Not inside." Baiguteng tilted his head, "How did your belly grow up?"

Bai Yue couldn't help but smile, "Can't you even feel it?"

Bai Gu Teng looked at Bai Yue questioningly.

Bai Yue pursed her mouth and said in a mosquito manner: "Qiuqiu, there seems to be a baby in my stomach."