Chapter 382: Skating 5

The board is only two or three centimeters thick, two feet long by Bai Yue, and the width ratio is similar. It is the "skates" that Bai Yue prepared for Xiong Yao.

Now when walking on the snow, the larger the shoe sole, the better, so as to spread the weight without sagging.

"Xiong, pick me up." Bai Yue grabbed Xiong Yao's arm and said.

Xiong Yao hugged Bai Yue with one hand and let her sit on his arm: "What do you want to do?"

Bai Yue held the wooden board in her hand and raised her eyebrows: "Look at me."

Small holes are drilled in the four corners of the plank. Bai Yue passed the hemp rope through the holes, and then, holding Xiong Yao's arm, she bent down and tied the plank to her feet.

After she is done, Bai Yue smiled and glanced at Xiong Yao, "Okay."

Xiong Yao looked at Bai Yue's feet for a while, and suddenly realized, "It turned out to be like this. Your head turns so fast, I didn't expect it."

Xiong Yao is a little weird. After all, Guoguo is a female. She only needs to talk freely like a male, which is beyond the imagination of males.

Although she can cook a lot of delicious food, it was her previous life and she can talk, and it is not a strange thing to quote it.

Now, as a male, Xiong Yao is not only surprised, but also happy and ashamed.

The happy thing is that he can stay with such an excellent female, and he feels ashamed that he is not as smart as a female, and it will definitely be laughed at when this spreads it out.

"I don't know if it will work, let me go down and try." Bai Yue said, standing up, picking it down by herself.

Bearing the weight of Bai Yue, the wooden plank is patted heavily on the snow.  The snow is compacted, and a moan-groan has made.

This plank has a large area, and Bai Yue is not heavy, which effectively relieves the sinking condition.

Bai Yue steadied her body and glanced at Xiong Yao first.

Stepping on the snow, the top of her head is almost level with Xiong Yao. 

Looking down again, the planks are still covered, and the snow covered most of her feet.

She pulled out her feet hard and shook the snow from her head.

Xiong Yao is afraid that Bai Yue would be disappointed, so he immediately comforted her: "You must jumped too hard. You can walk slowly."

"Yeah." Bai Yue didn't have such a glass heart. She cleaned the snow from her feet, and she took a step carefully, holding on to Xiong Yao's arm.

"Aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."

This time the plank didn't sink anymore as soon as it sank into the snow, but there is no excess snow falling on the feet, and you could lift your feet with a slight lift.

It succeeded.

Bai Yue smiled and looked at Xiong Yao, and said, "Go, let's chase the baby."

"Okay." Xiong Yao is equally happy, supporting Bai Yue to walk enthusiastically.

The planks are too big, Bai Yue could only walk with crossed legs, swaying like a Donald Duck.  But the speed is very fast, Xiong Yao waded Shenxue, and he couldn't keep up with her.

Ahead, Baby Wolf and Baby Vine are racing fiercely.

The wolf baby has been falling behind and has not slackened, but has become more courageous.

Suddenly, they heard a voice quickly approaching behind them, obviously much faster than them.

The baby wolves only think that adults are big and fast, so they don't care too much.

Until... the tails of the two wolf babies are caught and lifted in midair.

The second and third who are caught fluttered around indiscriminately. They struggled to see that it is their mother. After a physical halt, they looked down at their feet inconceivably.

The feet are on the snow!