Chapter 238: Immortality

"Ah!" Bai Yue screamed ventingly under the quilt.

The bathroom door opened immediately, and the white bones are neatly dressed and rushed out nervously

"What happened to you?"

Bai Yue immediately raised her head and straightened her hair: "No... it's okay, have you finished your showering?"

There is no water dripping from the white bone vine, but his body is steamed hot, and a faint mist lingered all over. His fair skin glowed with a healthy cyan color, which made him look more and more white as jade, transparent and flawless.

The hibiscus comes out of the clear water, and it is naturally carved-this verse is almost tailored for the white bone vine.

Bai Yue dodged her eyes and turned her head away, lying on the pillow and saying, "So fast?"

"I came out when I heard your screamed." Bai Guteng looked at Bai Yue, and see that she is not injured, so he is relieved.

He walked to the bed on the other side, lying on the bed in exactly the same posture as Bai Yue, staring at Bai Yue intently.

The two faced is faces, and the room became quiet.

Seeing the white bone vine's face that is so beautiful that it didn't look like a real person, Bai Yue couldn't help but speed up her heartbeat and hit the mattress with a loud "bang bang bang".

Bai Yue hurriedly turned her head to the other side, her eyes couldn't see, but the image of the brain filling in her brain made her heart beat harder to suppress.

Will Qiuqiu be like that all night?

Thinking of his thing is exactly like Xiong Yao, Bai Yue feels funny and angry, and now thinking of it, she wants to kick Qiuqiu out of bed.

But thinking of the scene of Qiuqiu being burned by fierce fire, Bai Yue's heart throbbed. She pressed her heart, and the dull pain could not be relieved.

If that is what Qiuqiu wanted, she thought, she would not refuse it.

Although such intimacy has no meaning, it is like a shameful play.

Bai Yue held her breath, and the hairs all over her body stood up slightly, hoping to catch the movement of the white bone vine.

The bed fluctuated slightly, and soon, Baiguteng's arm pressed against her, bringing her into his arms.

Bai Yue's breathing became lighter.

"When you were young, you always hugged me and sleep like this."

Bone Vine gently rubbed the top of Bai Yue's hair with his chin, and a reminiscence appeared on his face, "Now I am older than you, so I can hug you instead."

Bai Yue suddenly became less nervous, as if she had returned to her childhood.

She smiled slightly, turned her body back to hug Bone Vine's waist.

"Yeah, I was the only one who could see you at that time, and now everyone can see you." Bai Yue's tone is lost and more proud: "You are so much stronger, I think I will never be able to chase you.."

Bai Gu Teng also smiled lightly, and his hair climbed onto Bai Yue's body, passing the light green halo into her body.

"You can catch up. There is still so much time in the future." Baiguteng's voice removed the coldness, and his elegant voice is so gentle and unbelievable.

Bai Yue feel sad and sighed: "Your life span is so long. We humans only have a few decades. I will eventually become a passer-by in your life."

"No!" Baiguteng suddenly tightened his arms and hugged Bai Yue firmly.

Bai Yue only thought that the white bone vine could not accept, and did not speak.

Baiguteng exhaled a suffocating breath, and said seriously: "I can treat your injuries and maintain your young body. I won't make you old."

Bai Yue looked up in surprise: "Really?"

"When did I ever lie to you?" Baiguteng said.

This is like a dreams... Just say if they live with Qiuqiu, they can live forever?